Reviews for Fox Fire
Just the 2 of Us chapter 15 . 2/5
I am crazy in love with this story!
Twerk on Ice chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
y does the animal room reminded me of five nights at Freddy's. heheh
GoTherka chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
At first I was ecstatic when someone tripped Naruto and he was such a bad-ass about it, I was afraid you would make him a pitiful victim instead of a fighter. Making Naruto a damsel in distress is quite insulting. But suddenly he is practically crying in front of everyone because of something like this, making his previous statement when introducing himself completely invalid. It seems as if you wanted to make him vulnerable while still strong, but it's coming off wrong, his character here is inconsistent. I would get if he would handle the situation with dignity and maybe then was sad when alone, but this... I hope you get what I'm trying to say, my English isn't the best... However, the plot seems interesting, even though very predictable so far. And I have to say, I especially loved the prolog
Ilessthan3Yaoi chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
"Also notice my handsome, manly features." Guy kills me all the time XD
XxPandaQueenxX chapter 15 . 5/27/2016
I loved it!
Can you plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz do a Sequel?
coolchick87 chapter 15 . 1/5/2016
You should make a sequel of this story
OrangeJellyfish chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
Smexy yaoi brings me to tears...yaoi brings me to tears...;-;
OrangeJellyfish chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
Birthed is such a strange word... XD
OrangeJellyfish chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
GOD DAMNIT KAKASHI!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
When kiba asked if they where going to be friends forever I couldn't help but think of the fox and the hound the best Disney movie ever. I freaking love this . so cute~
Guests chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
I love that song, it makes me so emotional whenever I hear it.
DChan21 chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
This story was amazing I really liked it! The humor was fantastic and the fighting scenes were great! And it was so HOT when they became mates! I hope you do a sequel I would love to see more on Gara/Neji as well as maybe them having kids? Since Sasuke and Naruto are the last ones of their species, they need to bring the wolf and fox clan back! But thanks for the good work!
Evangeline039 chapter 15 . 4/7/2015
The story was amazing! I love it! And if you can, please write a sequel for this one. That's too bad that this nice story have to end. You're an amazing writer! Keep writing! Ganbatte! :)
Naruko202 chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
Loved this fanfic :)
Ackermn chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
I love the story.. It's epic!