Reviews for Nephilim: The Last of the Fallen
I...don't get it...
DaRkAnGeL312 chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
Amazing job :) endymion is so stubborn though lol it took him eternity to realize he loved serenity! Love the ending, happy ending!
sailormoon0630 chapter 30 . 1/17/2013
Am glad all of Serenity's child were able to meet with her in the end.
memylove chapter 30 . 9/30/2012
UPDATE ALREADY! Its been to long!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/8/2012
that was a cute ending
Serafina Ravenwood chapter 30 . 2/26/2012
even though most part of it were jam-packed with "Flaming Action"

*wink wink

I very much appreciated how there is unwavering sense and story in this work, It's Wonderful. and How Beautiful this story ended...

it is Simply and Untaintedly Pure.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/29/2011
Moorree
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 29 . 3/31/2011
Ummm... unless I REALLY missed something since when in the chapters before hand did it ever say Serena had been pregnant and Beryl took the kids? It was kinda random to put that at the end.. Also I thought Beryl was supposed to be the mother of all monsters so why would Serena give birth to Medusa and wolves?
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 29 . 3/31/2011
Can't wait to see him take on Beryl, update soon!
icecreamy chapter 29 . 3/31/2011
I wonder if Endymion's tail is as impressive as his pleasurable...other half. Hehehe
unlockurdestiny chapter 29 . 3/30/2011
Whoa what? what happened there lol i felt like everything was so rushed :( blahh, so is it over then? whats gna happpennn?
MoonlightxMidnight chapter 29 . 3/30/2011
good chapter, loved it. You thought of a good story line and how serena's children get stolen from beryl. Cant wait for more! You should totally do a Rini and Helios story in a continuation or something like that too!
mangamania chapter 29 . 3/30/2011
um its kinda too late for a prologue unless you are making from here on out a sequel.
Black Daimond chapter 29 . 3/30/2011
New chapter up. This is the final Chapter!...I was thinking about a side story for this one, but...let me know what your opinions on the matter are.

Thank you so much for continuing to Read this story for so Long.

Its been a blast.

Hope I satisfied with this ending.
Black Daimond chapter 28 . 3/27/2011
I have another chapter ready to upload...but I keep getting this error message. Is it just me or is this a website thing?