Reviews for Aaron & Emily, Meet Luke & Lorelai
Roxxy01 chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Good story.
Blue8822 chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Wow! This whole story was amazing! I didn't want to stop reading all through the 12 chapters, seriously addictive! You're a very talented writer! I look forward to reading more of your work :)
SexinSatin chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
So fantastically amazing there aren't enough words. Truly I'll be back later when I can think straight. ;)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Hahahaha! Take that michele! Hahahahaha! Love luke's comment!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Hahaha! I love the reference that he already has someone to bust his balls, namely my emily! Funny lorelai!
Rugbygirrl chapter 12 . 2/27/2013
I don't know how I missed this story! It was a great read. I love how you write their relationship:)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
God I loves this story
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Even though I don't know who L&L are, I really enjoyed this chapter
avidreader72 chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
I certainly didn't expect this twist of events when I began reading this story a year ago, but I definitely enjoyed it. There were so many wonderful things in this chapter. The backrub Hotch was giving Emily and the sexual tension that went with it. The visit from Lorelai and Luke and Lorelai's awkward rambling. Her observations about the change in behavior between Hotch and Emily. What Hotch said after he thought Emily was asleep. The kiss. And then all that followed. Just as I was thinking "Emily shouldn't be making so much noise. The entire Dragonfly will hear her," you address that exact issue. Love, love, love this chapter.

I might have enjoyed a touch more of Stars Hollow after the discovery of the serial killers, but this was just too good of an ending to wish for more.
avidreader72 chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
I'm behind on my reviews and need to catch up.

I'm assuming the girl in the lobby was Rory, right? I was thinking it was from your description of her, but I started to wonder after she walked over to the stairs and started up. I would have thought Rory would be staying at Lorelai's house and not at the inn.

I loved how you lead us through Emily's thoughts and feelings as she gets undressed and ready for the shower.

As with so much of your writing, you can smoothly move from a more somber mood into something that has me laughing. You did it here after Emily gets out of the shower. You moved from the darker, angsty mood before the shower, to a slightly lighter mood as Emily is going through her ready bag looking for clothes, and then I was laughing at Hotch's reaction to Emily in the towel.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
moreeeeeeeeeeee!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
yehey! u finally finished it! awesome! please update second chance and mirror mirror and the hours and that fic where hotch and em where both in a traumatic event- and hotch and haley arent in their hotch seeks emily's comfort! by the way u are a wonderfully gifted writer!'! awesome!
HPforever-after chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Soooo happy that they did it. But I have to say I can only see it turning into a relationship. Especially since I think they would both get extremely jealous if either of them were to try to get a significant other or even if one of them were to be hit on in a bar.
Pheonix1995 chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Totally Amazing! Loved where this story went and would love to see more in this universe! :)
AlpineHolly chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
There are so many good things about this story, the entire story and this chapter had so much depth that it was a joy reading about these characters.

I loved where you took them both emotionally and physically and I'd like to think that in the end this was the universe's way of telling Hotch that it had not forsaken him and he still had a fighting chance. Through it all though the push and pull of it all was very well written.

I have to make particular mention of :

"These last six months, you know you've been my weak spot. Even when everything in me says that I should say no to you, I don't. You breach my defenses, even when I know better. But I think that I let you do that because you make the effort," his voice caught, "and nobody else does. And I'm so tired of being alone Emily. And I don't know what to do about that . . . I just don't know how to be happy anymore."

brought tears to my eyes and I thought this totally summed up where Hotch was in his headspace and how torn he was and so I liked where the story went from there.

I know you have a few things on the burner at the moment but certainly would be nice to see where all this takes them and if given all the odds they do end up happy and at peace in their world.