Reviews for Control
red2013 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Wilson will defend house against vogler in the hospital. They loved each other a lot.
Bonjour chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Bonjour, Madame!

I really enjoyed this particular story, and hope you keep up your good writing skills.

Couple of things (because I'm nitpicky):

-the aforementioned 'role' in the hay that should be 'roll'

-and the use of 'thru'

I'm sorry, but that 'word' really irks me, almost as much as 'irregardless'.

Here are some helpful hints:

*Thru- "I went to the McDonald's drive-thru today. The line was really long."

*Through- "I was going through my mail the other day and I found my Roger's bill I forgot to pay." (This 'through' is basically used when something is going INTO something i.e. you are going THROUGH [INTO] the mail.)

*Threw- "My son Timmy threw the ball as hard as he could!" (This 'threw' is simply used when you are 'throwing' something- you are propelling an object through the air.)

A good understanding of homonyms is usually overlooked by most writers on this site, often leading to common mistakes like the misuse of 'your' when you mean 'you're', or using 'they're' or 'there' when you mean 'their'. What sucks about most Word programs is that they are unable to pick up on the incorrect words and we get it into our heads that the mistakes are the correct versions. This is when we can turn to our helpful friend, the internet! There are many useful things like lists of homonyms, synonyms (but be careful of those, because you could turn into Stephanie Meyer, and not in the oddly successful way), and dictionaries online.

Happy writing!
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This is one of those "House is awesomely snarky" fics. I loved it! I haven't actually watched this episode so I don't know about some of the very small and brief references (I mistook it for another ep) but it was still easy to understand. Anyway, good job.

Other than the fact you put "role" in the hay, rather than "roll" as it should've been, I didn't find any errors. (Role is like an acting, or specified action, one is used to taking. As in, Hugh Laurie has the ROLE of playing House. Roll is the verb, like when you roll around in something-hence, rolling in the hay.)
passionfornight chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was good. I like that Wilson had seen the potential that there relationship had, and that they were on the edge of something different. Of course having House act on it was very nice. Just because it isn't said... I liked it. Plus it is good to know that sometimes it takes more then three times to get something right. ; )
Yuugiusa chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was fantastically written and I love how the end didn't end with sweaty sex afterwards. 5 stars! o
Iwaveatyou87 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
you've done it again. you'd think that after a while i'd stop being so surprised at how AMAZING these actually are, but you know me...i never learn...

anyway, grammar nazi only found one real error, and that's when wilson's talking about that 'role in the hay'. it should actually be 'roll in the hay'. close, just the wrong type of role/roll.

anyway, you're so amazing! i can't wait until the next one! :D
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
:) I LOVE these stories! Though I'm getting worried no that Vogler's in the picture. Can't wait to read the next one!
lcdrsuperseal chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Bless their little cotton socks
Splendiferous chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
SQUEE! So cute. And totally intense, too. Have you considered making this a chapter story?

Anyway, Excellent story. In fact, it was splendiferous!
Jisa chapter 1 . 4/25/2009