Reviews for No Place Like Home
P
Tan R chapter 5 . 9/2
I am a regular cook and I didn't even get wtf 'EVOO' is. So fucking stupid
Tan R chapter 4 . 9/2
I would have lost my shit if I was Edward. Pretty sure I would have stumped on that bell or just snatched it and chucked it outside.
Chloe chapter 11 . 8/31
That's what he did in the movie version of Twilight too you know... Haha he's funny
Chloe chapter 8 . 8/31
Oohhhh... Bella caught Edward masturbating... What's gonna happen next? I wonder... hmm
Boobert chapter 8 . 8/9
Release? Lol. It's so annoying when authors call orgasms, release...always talking about needing a release...like, come on? And he hasn't had to masturbate bc there's always someone willing to help him release? Lol. Sigh, nothing like the fanfiction fandom romanticising promiscuity. It's sad. I believe there if a story about how Edward dies from aids. There should be more stories about him having stds bc it isn't romantic for him to be a whore but change his ways for Bella. Vagina 4,321 is the most perfect vagina and I'll never need another, again. Right. *cue eyeroll, here.
Jeanie chapter 25 . 7/28
I love all of the Veronica mars references in this story
η καλύτερη ιστορία που εχω διαβάσει!
narsuess chapter 37 . 7/17
Definitely one of my fave story. I love this. I always feel amazed by author who can write the simplicity of everyday life and make it entertaining. Not once you made me boring with your writing, you created fun conversations among characters, you made us the readers drawn to the story and I hate that this coming to an end, I still wanna read this. I still wanna know what happen with the baby, I wanna know Edward & Bella as parents. I need sequel :-)

Anyway Thank you for sharing this. Love love this!
Jesstew chapter 37 . 7/5
Wow, loved the story! But I wish you had told the name of the baby!
cullen2798 chapter 37 . 6/11
I really loved this story! It was written really well! And I loved how Edwards character developed, especially all the family moments and Bella's sass!
misstresswillow chapter 37 . 6/1
Just finished reading this. I laughed and cried. But I loved it.
AbK chapter 37 . 5/20
Thanks for a wonderful read abk
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 5/15