Reviews for No Place Like Home
Patriciadiane chapter 1 . 9/24
Edward is a BAD BOY. Should be interesting
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 4/18
This story is really beautiful and very funny! Thanks for sharing
atouchofcitron chapter 21 . 1/4
there have been so many A lines of perfect comedic delivery. i don't think i've found myself doubling over with laughter so hard. there have been many reviews denouncing the personalities of edward and bella here, and while he did start off as such an enormous scumbag, it's been really wonderful to see how his interactions with bella have changed him so dramatically, improving his relationship with his family and softening his scumbaggery. the snark has been so enjoyable to read and while i'm only on chapter 21, i'm truly loving the ride so far.
atouchofcitron chapter 10 . 1/4
just wanted to leave a comment for chapter 10 and say that my god, all of the jokes about himbo emmett have been fantastic and i've laughed so hard from all of these silly images.
Elle Whitecap chapter 37 . 11/25/2020
Edward is a prick in this story. And I’m not sure he entirely redeems himself. The ending was abrupt, but I enjoyed the story.
katiej1 chapter 37 . 11/24/2020
Stuck at home due to the pandemic and rereading my favorite stories. I really enjoyed reading this over again. Thank you for sharing!
Elle Whitecap chapter 9 . 11/24/2020
This Edward is probably the nastiest I’ve read. He’s misogynistic, rude, entitled and just plain gross.
mom2kandg chapter 11 . 10/23/2020
Grease 2 reference! Love it!
magnessina chapter 37 . 9/1/2020
It took me three days to read this whole thing. I laughed harder than I'd ever laughed before and cried my way through some chapters. This is one of the greatest fics I've ever read in my whole life. Thank you for leaving it up here, for so many years - it took me a while to find it, but boy, am I glad I have. Thank you.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 29 . 6/28/2020
'I never should have said the things I said, even if they were true.' That's so back handed, any hot blooded male would have reacted to that, which you have written Edward to be, I dislike he didn't react.

That just reminds of the gender of the person writing this tbh.. I'm not saying that to be a asshole.. But a backhanded apology like that is almost always coming from a female who doesn't want to completely admit to a wrong.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 28 . 6/28/2020
I mean, if she can't handle the pressure, she shouldn't throw stones.
ShawStacey27 chapter 37 . 6/16/2020
Hey, I just saw that your story was last updated in 2012 and I don't even know if you still check your reviews anymore, but I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely loved this story! I literally started and finished it today and there were so many cute moments that I was in love with. Sarcastic Bella is amazing and their banter just gives me life! Great job, thanks so much. Really, really enjoyed it.
Kristine1122 chapter 12 . 5/13/2020
Thank you for the Grease 2 references. That movie was a huge part of my childhood and I watched it all the time. I’ve always liked it better than the original version. The songs in that movie were classic and the acting was fantastic! OMG and who can forget the talent show at the end? It was epic!
Scattycow chapter 3 . 4/18/2020
Lol, yeah a feisty Bella. Just what I wanted. Now to see if she’s the cliched virgin. So hope not.
Scattycow chapter 2 . 4/18/2020
For someone who doesn’t want kids, he’s definitely going the wrong way about it. Ewwwwwww.
Sure hope this isn’t the usual virgin Bella comes along to teach him the error of his ways. Would love to see a feisty, experienced ball breaker bringing him down a peg or two.
7,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »