Reviews for No Place Like Home
Catbiscuit chapter 4 . 2/5
Wow Bella is obnoxious.
TheaterofTragedy chapter 7 . 1/21
Yeah...I know the story will all work out and be wonderful but I really can’t get passed Bella. Edward does have a lot of faults and a lot of growing up to do but he really hasn’t done anything as of yet to warrant her being such an asshole to him. Like it makes me wonder what kind of person she really is...everyone seems to like her so much but I haven’t seen anything from her to show she’s actually a good person.
TheaterofTragedy chapter 4 . 1/21
Haha Edward sure is an asshole, but Bella pissed me off...like prejudging someone and treating them shitty isn’t cool...she should have least waited for him to do something crappy before being a dick.
RosalieHale237 chapter 37 . 1/20
This is so freaking good :D i can't wait to read more of your stories
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 37 . 1/1
I would have like to seen Jessica's reaction when Edward bought the bookstore for Bella! lol I'm sad I have come to the end! Thank you for sharing with us!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/13/2017
At times, I really hate how pretentious and entitled Bella seems.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2017
This is very good chapter, very funny too. I can't wait to see what happens next.
storiesrmyjam chapter 37 . 11/27/2017
amazing story ,i love how it progressed so long , i love how Edward and Bella are more livelier and better in this story ,i especially loved the ending it was amazing and so so perfect , nothing was too cliche , they had their fights along the way which made it even more amusing .Keep it up and never stop writing ! xx
Guest chapter 37 . 11/4/2017
Great story. Glad I stumbled across this.
audee chapter 16 . 11/4/2017
IT'S ALREADY CHAPTWR 16 AND WE HAVENT EVEN HAD THE FIRST KISS ON LIPS
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2017
P
Tan R chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
I am a regular cook and I didn't even get wtf 'EVOO' is. So fucking stupid
Tan R chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
I would have lost my shit if I was Edward. Pretty sure I would have stumped on that bell or just snatched it and chucked it outside.
Chloe chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
That's what he did in the movie version of Twilight too you know... Haha he's funny
Chloe chapter 8 . 8/31/2017
Oohhhh... Bella caught Edward masturbating... What's gonna happen next? I wonder... hmm
7,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »