Reviews for No Place Like Home
madelinecoffee chapter 37 . 8/30
This story was so well done, I loved how the relationship between Edward and Bella grew and also just all their shenanigans together. This was a lovely story thank you for writing it.
Anonymous1511 chapter 10 . 8/1
Nice story. But I really hate this Bella. She is so pretentious already prejudiced against Edward, but he really didn't do anything to her. There's a fine line between being a strong female character and being an entitled, bitchy woman and Bella definitely crosses it. So far, I can't see any redeeming qualities to understand why she's liked by everyone.
...She is so fucking annoying... I'm not reading that, I'm actually impress I stay until now. The characters are completely unlikable and I don't see how a romance could start from two morons who are acting like some children.
Yeah because with her bitchy attitude and obnoxious personality, Bella sure is the right person to criticize Edward. It's funny how many authors are incapable to see the difference between a strong female character with personality and an childish little girl who throw temper tantrums every chance she gets.
Are they playing at who can be the most immature and rude ? Because between mister I'm whining about "my" money and miss I'm ignoring you because you didn't ring the bell, it looks really like they are ten years old.
girlygirl0706 chapter 37 . 6/10
Enjoyed reading this story. Glad I found it. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Sometimes I hated Bella's behavior and I didn't like when Edward yelled to his parents because they loved him. I liked the happy ending.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
annaharding chapter 30 . 4/23
I think I'm kind of surprised that Charlie and Sue weren't at the wedding? Being how close Alice and Bella are, I would think Alice would have spent some time by Bella's instead of them always being at the Cullens. Oh, well - sometimes you have to cut people out of the invite list!
amsrule chapter 37 . 1/20
Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2018
I really don't like this Bella. Why is it ok for a woman to slap a man?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2018
Wow Bella wasn't very nice. Sounds lazy. I think I would've walked out. Jacob didn't ring the bell.
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 26 . 9/9/2018
Hi, that scene where they watch Gilmore Girls together was stolen directly from my life and my boyfriend is very creeped out that you were watching us
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 23 . 9/9/2018
Damn it you're really making me want to rewatch Gilmore Girls with these references.
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 20 . 9/9/2018
GODDAMN IT THAT'S A SHE'S THE MAN REFERENCE ILL SEE YOU IN HELL YOU GOTTA WRITE A BOOK I SWEAR TO GOD
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 14 . 9/9/2018
Okay and that is a VMars reference in the title. I'm reading this every goddamm year are you happy now? You probably never even look at this account anymore and now you have one dogged loyal fan. Ugh.
7,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »