Reviews for He Sees
Heather Mallard chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
I agree totally that Chris would keep a confidence...well done another well written chapter...The characters clear in my mind as I read and that in itself if a compliment. For an author to make the reader see in their minds eye clearly the characters shows how well it is written...thanks...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Excellent chapter...I cried and for any author to be able to make that happen, says a lot. Truly well done...Heather Mallard
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Normally I ignore lyrics but for some reason I decided to track down the song and listen to it as I read. I'm glad I did, you chose the perfect song.
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Lovely bit of interaction between Chris and Ezra. I love the idea of him being married before and you've portrayed that beautifully.
Azamiko chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
jaws chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
good story. good observations and use of those observations ; )
Gyreflight chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
I was delighted to find this on ffnet – I read it and its sequel a while back (among many others) in the first flush of discovering this fandom, and then when I found that it had stuck in my memory, belatedly realised that I couldn’t remember where exactly I had come across it…

It has stuck in my mind for a long while, and I’m very glad to know where it is so that I can come back to re-read it when the mood strikes me.

As one who likes both Ezra and Chris, it was nice to see a fic focused on an equal and mutual connection between them, an unflinching Ezra reaching out in full knowledge and understanding of the consequences, with Chris unable not to acknowledge the too-recognisable truth he is presented with. Tragedy is tragedy, and loss is loss. Neither one requires high drama to be what they are.

Thanks for the read (and apologies for the belated review).
~Gyre/flight
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I stumbled on this story last year on anotther site. Someone had told me about fanfiction and I was looking for something else. I had never seen the show but was so moved by the stories I had to get the series. It,s funny how I knew all the characters as they were introduce just by your's and NotTasha's stories. Thanks for posting them here to be enjoyed again. Marmie
sfulton229 chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Very nice ending and a terrific fic! Love the understanding that Chris gains and how Ezra lets him know that others do understand pain and loss. Really enjoyed the reaction of the others and how Nathan is making sure Chris didn't kill Ezra. I am just so moved by this fic every time I read it. Thank you so much for moving this here; I'm delighted it's still on the net.
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Oh so moving! Great descriptions of the emotions and the joy and sorrow of love. The story of how Ezra and Lydia got together is so sweet and I can really see Ezra charming Lydia until she fell in love. The pain of losing both of them just pours out of the fic. Thank you for sharing this (sniff)
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I love to read about Ezra's past espcially with family that he might had.

Thank you for posting, now it is time to me to FB your stories after being lurking at other sites.

*Hugs*

I'll keep reading,

Sivan Shemesh
Starrylizard chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
Nicely done. Thanks for the read!

I only watched Mag7 after the series was over (late last year actually) but it is an adorable series. Nice to see some fic. Keep posting your stuff and I'll keep reading. :)

You're already on my alerts because of SGA stuff. \o/
NotTasha chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
This story is so damn cool. I just love the emotions of it
flah7 chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
that was sad. Great two chapters, but very sad.

that was incredibly well done.
lunaz chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Good beginning. Can feel the anger coming off Larabee. Can't wait to read more especially after reading that last sentenance.