Reviews for Meeting Chandler Bing
Lucy H chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Aws... wow, that was just... so great, so wow...
Jackie chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
That was sooo cute. It was short and definitely sweet. At first I didn't get that it was Chandler talking, but I realized it when he told his "Thanksgiving story." LOL. By the way, keep up the great stories. I love to read all of them. I glanced at a couple of other stories, but I couldn't see much of anything in them. To be honest, they were kind of lame. Yours aren't. I love 'em. Write more, focus one on Pheebs. Her and Chandler are my faves, but Chandler and Monica definitely fit together. Cya.
teacherchez - again too damn lazy to login chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
This is good - it seems just liked Chandler. Keep up the good work!
idiehddot chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
i love it. you can do so many things when an idea comes into your head.
Jamie chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
it was good, but you should finish your other fics (The One With The Bachelor Party hint hint!) before starting new ones.
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Hm, interesting. Never seen a Chandler POV before, but it was cute. The C&M made it all the better... :) Great job!
mel081 chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
awwwww! that was sooooo cute!
BluEyes chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
LOL, that sounds like me thinking. actually, that sounds like me talking...i ramble sometimes..okay all the time...newayz, wow, what was i going to say? oh yeah, that was cute :)
BeMyFRIENDS chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
wow, for something that was done at work that was REALLY good. hell, it would be good for something that wasnt done at work:)