Reviews for Dignity
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I'm really enjoying your look into the minds of clones. I have no experience with war and don't do much research on what it's like, but this sounds very credible. The way you go into the news coverage versus the reality of having to hold an eye and all the gory remains strewn about the battlefield is haunting and edgy. This is the kind of fic that is real literature, showing characters who could be real people dealing with credible nightmares. I'm impressed. The graphic scene shown here is not gratuitous but only enhances the grit and horror of this piece, without feeling like it's done just for shock value.
Joseiko chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I must say I love this character development. Unfortunately, George Lucas did not think to gear this show towards adults! This philosophy of Chopper's is something that many veterans go through. I love how you made mention of Ahsoka's "slow death". This was very well done.
CaveScot chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Absolutely fucking brilliant! This story really does depict the horrors of what the clone soldiers have to face. Keep writing stuff like this, though I'm not sure you could make a part two of this it's still fantastic.
laloga chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Chopper's an interesting guy. In the show, he's labeled as "defective," but I don't really blame him; I wonder what would happen if more of the clones took such a long, hard look at their lives. You wrote something along the lines of "Gus didn't deserve this fate; none of them did," and I think that really strikes at the heart of the matter with the clones. Some of them "get it." Some don't. Again, great job and thank you for sharing!
KitFisto'sGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
wow. um... depressing? like, really? that's just, like, so sad.
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I like the ghost idea in here. It really adds to the horror of Chopper's existance. I also like how you described his escape from the drodes. If you continue this, you should add some more description of that event.

Wonderful work by the way and I couldn't help but laugh at your pen name. XD
Admiral StarNight chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
(I am going to something bad) HOLY SHIT! Realy good story! I love it when people take clones and treat them like humans not usless wepons. Good can you right more?
Kesrael chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Awesome. Do you take requests?