Reviews for Through these Silver Eyes
WickedEgg chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Super glad I found this! It was a wonderful and well written read!
Inorganic One chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
LOVED IT! I adore Roiben POV stories. lol :)
Ollie404 chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
That was epic! Keep going!
Rachelle chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Awesomenesss :D
The Love Peacock chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
please continue. i loved the style f these chapters. it merged with the speech so unlike some retellings of published books from a different person it wasnt all blocky and unflowing.
The Love Peacock chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
man im so pleased you wrote this. there are so little tithe /ironside stories up and i have always wished there were more especially written from Roibens point of view. I just love it when a male character that i love ,talks about how much he loves the female character!
CynicalInkSlinger chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
This a genius fic. So much better than the ungainly fics that try to retell a whole story in a new PoV. You trimmed away all the fat, something I've never seen or thought of doing. Bravo! Nice writing, too. You captured Roiben very believably. Thank you.
Bookmarked Pages chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Yes! Please continue, I love this!
Bookmarked Pages chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
HIT! MOST DEFINATLEY! THIS IS AWESOME!
AMW chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
I love it. Roiben is one of my favorite characters, as is Kaye. Thanks for the insight!
Elena chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
I love the book and you did a perfect job at Roiben's thoughts. I'm so glad to have a story to read that is in his thoughts.
Demonic-Kat chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Great story!
orangemice311 chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
I think you should continue. I love reading these stories, and your writing is marvelous. :)
Amrei chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
I really love the Modern Faerie Tale-books and Roiben is by far my favourite character, so I really enjoyed your story.

You really managed to capture his personality and his way of thinking.

I really hope you'l continue this,

love

Amrei
gigi-2000 chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
I really loved the story and how you really got into Roiben's head. That aside, maybe you should rethink the "golden showers" part in the last chapter. It's a little distracting. If you don't get what I mean, then I suggest googling it.