Reviews for Through these Silver Eyes
AncientAmrei chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
I really love the Modern Faerie Tale-books and Roiben is by far my favourite character, so I really enjoyed your story.

You really managed to capture his personality and his way of thinking.

I really hope you'l continue this,

love

Amrei
gigi-2000 chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
I really loved the story and how you really got into Roiben's head. That aside, maybe you should rethink the "golden showers" part in the last chapter. It's a little distracting. If you don't get what I mean, then I suggest googling it.
DidGyre chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
I love this, its simple and very in character. I would love it if you continue this story.

Luna
Kat Eyes 17 chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
U should continue this story. U did an amazing job at picking up roibens side. Please continue. PS if it helps I've added this story to my favorites list!
AradiaLoveless chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
This was AMAZING! Great Job! I loved every second of it!
Stephanie chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
I love Roiben's POV here...you've done an excellant job of keeping him in character - but giving us readers something new. You've created your own story, but did it in a way that respected Holly Black's original stories. I hope you continue and do scenes from Tithe!
Fiona chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
So smart to do it from Roiben's POV. It was Great!
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
I never got the ending. Was she pointing to herself when she was in human form when she was lying? I don't really get it...if you could tell me that would be beyond awesome.

I loved your stories; in fact, it was what i was looking for. You should take the books and put them chapter for chapter in his POV. Your really good at his feelings and how he kind of hides everything from people around him. Anyways, i'm rambling, i totally loved it, you should make more!

Yukiona Ga
CasHdst chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
While I read Tithe and Ironside I also thought there was too little of Roiben. I kind of missed him, especially when I read Ironside.

I like this story really much. Well written, captures the character well and lots of other things.

Great!
Liz chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Amazing! Love it! There are so few well writen Tithe fics and this is definately one of them. I read it with the same fervor that I read Tithe and Ironside with. Please, please, please, dont stop writing. Keep up the good work!
FCgrl chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
oh please, oh please i beg of you:continue this fic! there aren't nearly enough tithe readers in the world. i loved roiben's fanfic. (specially since i love him) P honestly-need i say more?
FCgrl chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
definite hit! btw, i totally agree with you-the tithe fandom is so small! i also try to tell people about it, but if they dont read it, wateva-their loss. ;P
NJ chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
fantastic! it was a very well-written parallel to the original text, and barely any grammatical errors. you captured roiben perfectly, too!
Daughters of Night chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
...

im stupid.

i never got that 'I'm lying' thing until just now.

wow.

i really am stupid.

BUT PLEASE DONT STOP WRITING THIS...

cuz, you know, hardly anybody does Tithe/Ironside fics, and your, like, an awesome writer...

*sigh* o_O

OOH! Question(if you so choose to answer): have you ever read Maximum Ride? because it's SO INSANELY AWESOME!

so, yeah, anyway.

-Daughters of Night (Alex and Julie, although Alex is the only who actually gets on here, and is typing this review since Julie has wondered off to karate. SO, hi from your friend Alex.)

Red Haired People Don't Always Plot World Dominance!
TreacherousPie chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
These are wonderfull. I love Roiben so very much, and to finally hear our heroes true thoughts and emotions * sigh* It makes all the situations of the books doubly romantic. You've spoiled me thoigh - now i constantly find myself searching through Tithe or Ironside for a quote only to remeber it is not in the published text but in your fic. Damn and Blast.

If only...