Reviews for Through these Silver Eyes
remy chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
this is really good . roiben was written well. the thing which has always puzzled me is how does kaye lie? i dont get the ending scene/line in one f your authr notes could you explian please! thanks your stories are really good
not always sane chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Woot! Your so good! 5/5 no, no, not merly a simpel 5 it's a 100/10 you go above exspectations:)
Vividus chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Wow. You make it seem like reviews really matter? Because they don't. I mean, there are plenty of stories that I really like, but I never review because I just like to read, mostly. So really, you shouldn't worry about reviews unless you get nasty con-crit. I mean, some flames are in the right place, too, but if you're flamed because of a specific pairing or the gender of the pairing or something like that, the flame's not worth anything. If it doesn't, there's always a possibility that you were flamed for an effective reason. But yeah.

Good story, too. XD You really shouldn't worry about reviews, though. They don't make a good story. Ever.
halcyonic chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
This was my favorite of your chapters by far. You really wrapped it up well, and I could really recognize Roiben's emotions and identify them perfectly with his character. Spot-on job, and I do encourage you to keep writing, even if not for this story ~
halcyonic chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
I liked this chapter a lot, but I didn't find it that much different from the pages in Ironside. Then again, most of it is fighting, and one doesn't usually dwell on their inner thoughts while flailing around with a sword. Just one more review heading your way!
halcyonic chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
I thought you captured Roiben's personality nearly spot-on in this chapter. (I know you've already written past this and stuff, but hey - I might as well point out that you're doing a good job) I thought he may have been a little too aware of his conflicting emotions, but Roiben is a complicated guy. Maybe he just naturally possesses that level of self-knowledge.
halcyonic chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
All of the little details of what Roiben was thinking were well played out. I found it a little excessive in the direction of thought process at times, but the more I thought about it, it was pretty realistic. Great job!
halcyonic chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
I really like the way you captured the emotion in this chapter - review for you!
halcyonic chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
You know, for such a fabulous story, you are lacking in the review department. So here you go - one by one.
Girl4Christ15 chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Amazing job! This was wonderful all the way through! You really had a great interpretation of Roiben's character! Hope you have a nice day! :]

~Girl4Christ15
istappen chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
I love it :) Please continue!

I would love to read Tithe from Roiben's POV :)

Please
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
First of all, love that opening paragraph. I'd swear you were Holly Black herself. You capture him that well. ]

Perfectly done. Sad it's over. I almost wish you added on to what happened after those last Ironside lines.

Hope to see more from you soon, whether it be continuing with Tithe or starting a new story alltogether.
Amelia Ren chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
GREAT STORY! :D You know I've never understood how she could lie because I can't understand the explanation lol But the original writer couldn't even do that to dumb old me xD So u dont have to worry. WRITE MORE! (If u can I think this is were it finishes).

From ur long-term fan:

ForeverADarkAngel.
Helsinki Demon chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Oh! *raises hand* Why not write a continuation of Ironside?
Contradictation chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
you gonna add a chapter after this.. your own thought after Ironside... I was just wondering this is good.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »