Reviews for Through these Silver Eyes
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
You're welcome! ]

And this one was really cute...given the circumstances. Laced with tons and tons of Kaye-related thoughts. My fave was considering her as Seelie Queen.

And he got jealous of Ruddles! XD I love Ruddles.

Update soon. I can't wait to get his POV on his and Kaye's final conv in the book.
Daughters of Night chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
*cackles evily* o_O

This one was the best yet.

Nuff said...

-Daughter of Night

Red haired people don't always plot world dominance!
keeperofthedarkarts chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
oh, you're such a good writer, it was definitely not OOC! kudos for that! it was really good, can't wait for the next chapter )
Contradictation chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Can't wait to Read more, I love Holly Blacks, Faery Tales... XD
Daughters of Night chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
HII!

I think you're doing a GREAT job on the story...seriously!

YOu've been doing an awesome job on Robiben's POV, on how he would think.

SO don't doubt yourself. You're an awesome writer. Even if Izzy is WWAY better.

Peace it out

-Daughters of Night
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
You are doing an epically phenomenal job ad capturing Roiben's personality. Romantic but not too mushy. Still full of self-loathing.

]
danseartsgirl chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
okay. you're still completely amazing. :]

I LOVED the thing with Luis- I never really thought about that running through Roiben's head, but it fit really really well! amazing amazing amazing job- please keep writing as soon as possible!

p.s.- this might even have inspired me to finish my roiben pov story FINALLY...we'll see! :]
keeperofthedarkarts chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
ah, this is so good, and not OOC at all, keep up the good work
Daughters of Night chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
HI!

Well, I'm sorry that everything is being a pain in the butt to you...one of my friends is moving too, so I know how you feel.

But you did a really good job on this chapter! I kinda wish you would do the last part of Tithe, where Kaye and Roiben and the little faerie (I forgot her name...) were in the woods after the celebration. That would be cool.
windgale chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
You did an excellent job of portraying the characters true to the originals. There was one word repeated accidentally in the first paragraph that kind of threw me, and you might check whether it should be these/those... I know that sounds really nit-picking, but your first entry was so great that if you fix those FEW things that interrupted the flow of your writing, it will be phenominal! Great job.
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
My stomach just does gymnastics through out this entire thing! God, you show everything that I wanted to see in Tithe, how Roiben might've felt.

I did like that stab of jealousy against Luis, I hadn't expected that and it was a welcome surprise.

I also adore the detail you go into when he thinks of Kaye. ]

Anyway, the story wasn't on my alerts cuz I usually just go to my review history and it's highlighted in orange when there's an update, but I'll put it on alert.
Amelia Ren chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Great story! :D Update when you can :) I love the story x
lovelyhyperchick chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
That was pretty interesting, I could definitely see how Roiben would think that after Kaye threatened Ethine. I was thinking about this before you updated, but have you ever thought about going a little beyond the actual book? Since it doesn't follow Roiben as much as Kaye I thought it would be interesting if you tried a scene that you came up with yourself. Just a thought! I hope you can get the books from the library soon to keep updating!
istappen chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Well, I love it :) As usual
padlilly chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
jeepers, this is good! please write lots and lots more very quickly
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »