Reviews for Through these Silver Eyes
Iole17 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
You're right the Tithe fandom is very small, which sucks because it is such a good story. I thought your Roiben point of view was very good. You made people see that he loved Kaye without really breaking his character and making him seem to weak and mushy. Job well done. :)
Daughters of Night chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
hee hee hee

hi(again) wow. you did like a really good job! sorry, you just dont get a lot of good Roiben's POVs...so yay! for this one
Chesire Cat chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
YAY YAY YAY! I love u officially for writing this! I hereby declare myself to you and to all your fanfictiony, RoibenXKaye, Tithe, Ironside goodness! Le woot!
Amelia Ren chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
REALLY GOOD! :D MORE MORE! Update! Please! ur great for thinking of this idea lol :D Anyway keep up the good work!

From ur fan: ForeverADarkAngel x
istappen chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
It's great! )

I think you did a really good job with showing how Roiben felt about all of this.

Write more, more, more
lovelyhyperchick chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I like how you are portraying Roiben, its obvious that you're using the book but I'd probably have to too. Also, thank you SO much for making sure you use correct grammar! I can't stand reading things that are badly written or have bad grammar... I tried to review your first chapter but the computer I was on was being stupid and wouldn't let me review, grr. Anyway, please update soon because this is pretty good so far, keep it up!
Renom chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Aw. Your Roiben is such a softy. This was an adorable fic, nice job. Update!
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Poor Roiben.

You capture his struggle to choose between doing what he wants and what he thinks is right so well.

Again, I shall anxiously await another update. This is just delicious!
Liiath chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I love how you kept the characters personalities and thoughts similar to how Holly Black depictes them. I did not feel at all like I was reading a fanfic. Very nice!
istappen chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Well I thought it was a hit ;)

Are you going to write more from Roiben's POV?

Please
Amelia Ren chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow. That was great! :D It fit perfectly! u captured Roiben perfectly! :D Well obvilously u used the book but u know what I mean the parts YOU made where gr8 lol :D Write more!
gwynnie chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
keep writing i hate it when theres no end to a story but that doesnt mean you should terminate the story okay?
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
]

I LOVE IT! You update this often, you hear?
IronBell chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Great job! I was honestly pleased at the great grammer and detail. Keep writing; you're very good.

P.S. - Thank you for the support you have shown my stories. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)
Daughters of Night chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
OMFG! tithe is such a cool book! for some reason my friends dont like it though...

but anyway, you're right. we never here anything from Robien, and that sucks!

you did a good jpb on his thoughts though so keep it up! hope it read more!

-Daughters of Night (Insane Freak with a weird imagination...)

P.S: I WROTE THE FIRST REVIEW! YAY!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5