Reviews for My savior, My light
Bubbles1998-1997 chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
please write more!
Vicki219 chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
Really cool story, please update soon!
SahNahTahAhNah chapter 11 . 12/20/2009
write more as soon as possible!
Darken.For.Tear.Drops chapter 11 . 10/22/2009
update soon
yueyuuko chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
please update as soon as you can

can't wait
JaceBridgewaterMcCartyWhitlock chapter 11 . 8/12/2009
Love IT!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
This was really good! I am sorry to hear your comp crashed. Hope to see more of this. I think the Bella/Jasper pairing was so cute. And I'm curious to see how they will all take to the news of Bella's father and uncles being the powerful ones outta the vamps. Please, update soon!

-Luna
gottaloveva chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
PLEASE Write more SOON! This is one of my favorite stories on fanfic that is based off of Twilight! LOL
Cocoloco123 chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
Awesome story, i just read it..update soon! D
M.Whitlock.1843 chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
i cant wait until the next chapter!
gottaloveva chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
I am LOVING the story and can't wait to read more!
Hedvig Alfdis chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
love this !

i think that whilst bella is trying to explain and not manageing to say anthing aro just strides into the house. that would be interesting, especially the cullens faces
AliceW chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
I just found your story and I like it very much.

The car is the family of Bella! Awesome!

I really look forward to reading the next chapter! Has Bella the time to tell them her secret before Aro, Caius and Marcus are in the house or the Cullen will discover at this time?

I also look forward to the evolution of the relationship between Bella and Jasper. Jasper and Alice were already separated and so he was able to mourn their relationship and admit that Bella is important to him. But for Bella how this will happens?
reina13 chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
can they going to all meet in the next chapter please!loving the story as always
reina13 chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
love thoughts when you drop the bomb about bellas history and connection with vampires i would my it a complete surprise all them together at once aro and them come and bella just drop the bomb boom