Reviews for Classroom Fantasies
ldybrd chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Great one shot! There aren't enough good A/J stories out there.
soapladyjen chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Wow! You have done such an incredible job of showing the inevitability of the destiny for Jasper and Alice! And, you've got the description of Jasper down perfectly!
Twinkle-star15 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Fantastic story, I loved the twist at the end. But I must say, Alice/Edward creeped me the fuck out!
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wow. I totally got sucked into this story...seems to be the way with all your stories! You are an amazing writer! ;0)
naat.r chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Amazing! Bella will take care of Edward now on! Hehehe

:) Keep on writing! :)
JazzygirlCullen chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
OMG!

What will it take for us to convince you to continue this story? There is so much potential storyline in this!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Let us know what we need to do! )
lovelywendy chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
you have to finish this!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
I liked this story! I saw the link at Twilighted and just had to see a Teacher/Student fic with Student Jasper. It was a given! Haha.
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
My husband will be very grateful for this story when he gets home today...
luv4bunny chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I LOVE this story, wow. It's so beautiful, and heartbreaking.

I love the tension between them, and Alice's initial aversion to their relationship. And I love how Edward & Alice were in a relationship, and not siblings for once. It was cute.

I do hope you continue this story after the contest. I'd love to know what happens next.

Please, please continue!
StareIntoTheSun chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
oh please please please

keep going with this story

i really really really want to see what is going to happen!

Loved:

-the details

-the inner thoughts (perfect!)

-everything!
sanguiknity chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Uhmm... wow. What can I say... just, wow. I freakin' love Alice and Jasper and this story proves that they are just meant to be together in all incarnations of the universe. I know, I'm being corny ;) But really, I loved this one shot - passion, heartache, the essence of the word "soulmate" all rolled into a single, heated chapter. And you totally left us wanting more, which is so unfair.

Nice work :)

Mallory
jewelryjunkie chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Oh my, this was certainly a doozy to read! I usually NEVER read stories that aren't Edward/Bella pairings, but you swayed me with this story. The longing, the desire, the whole taboo student/teacher scenario that I'll never tire of... just perfect.

I also love how Edward and Bella were backdrops in this story. It really would be pretty fantastic if you developed this story & showcased their characters & maybe some rendezvous with them? That would be totally win :)

You're just a fabulous writer, and I look forward to all of your new work!
twiligthlolita chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
im so going to vote you!

this is one of the best lemons/stories ever

im new on ff and this is the first storie i come around im a lucky gal i love it its awesome hope you continue

i love jasper/alice stories
epinoia chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
I voted for your story, I really really loved it, and I hope you continue with this story in a Jasper/Alice theme but also have Bella/Edward in the background.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »