Reviews for Classroom Fantasies
jewelryjunkie chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Oh my, this was certainly a doozy to read! I usually NEVER read stories that aren't Edward/Bella pairings, but you swayed me with this story. The longing, the desire, the whole taboo student/teacher scenario that I'll never tire of... just perfect.

I also love how Edward and Bella were backdrops in this story. It really would be pretty fantastic if you developed this story & showcased their characters & maybe some rendezvous with them? That would be totally win :)

You're just a fabulous writer, and I look forward to all of your new work!
twiligthlolita chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
im so going to vote you!

this is one of the best lemons/stories ever

im new on ff and this is the first storie i come around im a lucky gal i love it its awesome hope you continue

i love jasper/alice stories
epinoia chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
I voted for your story, I really really loved it, and I hope you continue with this story in a Jasper/Alice theme but also have Bella/Edward in the background.
lovelywendy chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
addicted chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Can you do a follow up on Edward and Bella? Maybe they can comfort each other and eventually fall in love with one another? hehe...
LadyNin chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
That was brilliant! Hot, well written, slightly angsty and quite original! It's rare to find well written Alice/Jasper fics...

However, the "Bella" in the end is slightly confusing... Was Jasper seeing someone as well at the time? Was Bella his girlfriend?

I would love to see this continuing, not for long of course, just another chapter so whatever unresolved issues will be taken care of.

Great job!
epinoia chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Wow I loved this story so much, it broke my heart.

I'd seriously love to see more of it written, or continue it further, even if just a little bit, it's fantastic.

I'd love to know how Edward & Bella know each other, and what everyone's reaction will be.
Tammy7512 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
oh this was good. Awesome one-shot but I would so love for this to expand into more chapters. Your writing is amazing ... love THE OFFICE ... but hell ... who doesn't? :D Thanks for sharing your gift of writing with those of us that can't write for shit! Until next time ... Tammy ;D
Nostalgicmiss chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That. Was. Perfect.

Holy testicle Tuesday batman. That was hot and heart breaking. I can't belive the passion you captured between them it was amazing.

The anguish of the build up. The intensity of the togetherness. The heartbreak of goodbyes. The guilt of being caught.

cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This story is amazing! OMG please write more! It was sexy, passionate-you could feel the undeniable draw, ache and desire! I'm so hooked!
msdenisetexas chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow this was so good.. I really hope at some point you continue it..
AmberStar63 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That was just so good *claps*. Your story pulled me in and kept me glued to my screen...OMG Jasper is so fucking fantastic how could anyone resist him? Why would they want to try?
vampire-emo-slave chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
wow that was deep ... LOVE IT! This would make a great series, but at the same time a great oneshot, i think you ended it perfectly but i deffinatly wouldnt object to more, if you felt so inclined -wink wink-
SaSaBookworm chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
that was an awsome story! so romantic and sweet
heart496 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Absolutely amazing! Please continue this story because it has so much potential!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »