Reviews for Classroom Fantasies
hdink chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I never expect Edward to be with anybody so, it took me a while to realize that the first time we even knew she existed in this storyline was in that last word. I could see this going somewhere in the future, a totally different story, because Edward and Bella could be there for each other and Edward would realize who his true love really was. Very good ones shot! And I'm glad they didn't just leave it after that one time, you are giving them their chance at a happy ending.
obsessive about culllens girl chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
why does it say bella at the end? and this should so be carried on it is so good and i wanna know more :D
Future Mrs. Q chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Heartbreaking and beautiful. While I hope you continue this I worry that it will develop into something that takes away from the beauty of this piece.
Betham chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Wow - speechless.
musicalsara chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This was amazing! I loved that even though it was a one-shot you were able to create this amazing story. I would definitely love to read an extended version if you do choose to do so.
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
...speechless... m... love this tale... one hot lemon!
DramioneANDBlaiseHermionALWAYS chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
after this contest is over please continue this story. it is such a good idea to just let it hang off right then and there.
daydreamingaway chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I loved this! The ending was great. I had a feeling Bella was the brunette on Jasper's arm at the restaurant.

I'm kinda sad it's a one-shot, I'd love to see where it would go.
pamela0201 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was Fantastic!

Loved the ending.
La-Garce-Fille chapter 1 . 4/26/2009

I absolutely loved it.

I know it's a one-shot for a contest, but do you think, once the contest is over, you could do this from Jasper's POV? I know I'd like to see his side of the whole affair.

-LGF ;)
Tyler Conners chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
holey god i lurve it so much!
buffalo2800 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009

I really liked that :)
Mrs.EdwardCullen1994 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aw they r so cute together but what about poor Edward? x
Emmy1512 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
:O holy crap. That was awesome. although I did see the Edward/Bella thing coming :P I'll definitely be voting for you. Where do you find out about these competitions? I want to write something for one, but yeah...just don't know where to find out about them :P

Also, I'm cohosting one if you're interested. The link to that is on my profile.

Love Emmy xx
contygoldbarg chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
i have only one word

even if i try i can't think something else to say

the writing flawless and the story amazing

puff don't make me start with the smutty parts that was just... i don't have an actually word i know that when i was reading i was thinking

motherfucking good

so awesome job

this makes my jalice fan heart happy : )
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »