Reviews for Paralyzed
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Well done! That was sooooo good, though i feel very sorry for Yuki.
Gingiie666 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
That was terrible, I mean it's a good story but it's sad that they both died
MangaReader13 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
i luved this! ur an awesum vampire knight fanfic writer lol i hope u write more i feeling a little bloodthirsty
YuukiLovesZero chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
O man, I really really loved your story. This chapter was probably the best. Very original storyline, which was nice.

LOVED THE ENDING! Now if it only happened like that in the manga I'd be overjoyed :D
Chefnem chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
*melts* do I have to say anything else? The whole thing was perfect! I'm glad you haven't protrayed Kaname as a wild bad beast (no matter how I dislike him, I can admit his feelings for Yuuki are true). I love how you described her and her actions, him and his feelings and attitude. Everything just fits! If only it could be true... Wouldn't have to hope for every VK chapter to have a Zeki scene or something lol. OH almost forgot to mention the whole biting/kissing scene. It was sensual but not vulgar and it felt natural.

A few mispellings though, but as you said, it is not beta'd and considering the lenght of this OS, it's really nothing.

BTW, this one shot is now one of my fav OS, I think. Very beautiful. Great work, indeed!
Disturbed Nord chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I wonder when everything is going to come back to the normal in the manga, just like this! Love it!
Disturbed Nord chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Yeah... this stroy was soo fluff! :3
Disturbed Nord chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
You almost make me cry! Your oneshot was amazing! Poor Yuuki, poor Zero! T_T

Amazing!
DofD chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
This was truly amazing! I look forward to reading more from you!
Chefnem chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Me happy!

This one shot was really nice, even if it's a short one. More to come I hope :)
YuukiLovesZero chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
OMYGOD! that was so dramatic. I actually cried when Zero died. I was like no he can't die, not after saying something so crazy like that !

awesome tho .. awesome
GinaLovesZero chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
AWW! That was SO cute! And how they just both quckly left after being found out was just, *squee!* I'm glad this one wasn't angst like the last one!

Update with another one soon!
Starriecat chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Aw, that was cute. :) I miss the old days. ;_;
yohkohino chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
It's really cute!
Elviol vi Yogyakarta chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
EGAD! this story is brilliant! the angst is brilliantly beautiful.. the romance is so-so but good nonetheless... maybe if you could describe the event more specific it would be better... thx for the story anyway, I enjoy it...