Reviews for Maureen: from Pookie to Pookie
L. I. Rodriguez chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Gosh, I want an update. *Sends a fruit basket to The Last Truffula Tree* *Then sends another one with key lime cookies and chocolate covered strawberries*

C'mon, what do I gotta do for an update?

This story is really fantastic and I know you warned me in the summary about the whole hiatus thing but still! Finished what you started, chica. For the sake of my sanity. Pwetty Pwease with spwinkles on top? *Puts on Maureen's infamous pout*
L. I. Rodriguez chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
"Maureen continued to sob, occasionally crying self-pitying things like, “Nobody loves me!” and “You love Roger more!” "

LOL! I know, I'm an evil person for laughing at this but I just found it so funny! I think it's because something similar happened to my best friend's mom. Gosh, I'm cynical. Anyhow, very good story so far. I'm really enjoying it. Oh and those key lime cookies with white chocolate chips sound so delicious. *drools*
wherethewindssigh chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
please update :)
livingmylife96 chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
i really like this, please write more
TheSquintiestSquint chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
I am really digging this. I want to see Rent again now

1) General principle

2)Your idea of Maureen and how she would act/react to certain situations seems to differ slightly from mine and I want to see if I'm just having a six degrees of seperation/hyper reality moment where it's been to long since I've seen the "real" Maureen in action.

Seeing the implosion of Mark and Maureen's relationship as Joanne and Mo get to know one another is interesting, especially as none of our players seem to realize what is actually going on. I look forward to more when you have time to write again.
alinaandalion chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
I love this. Radames. That's a good name for a cat. ;) Anyway, I hope you get back really soon, and I want to read more.
i'llbeyourcoat chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Amazing, as always!

Poor Joanne. The way you threw in the closet reference was just... It really hit home with me. It's funny how insightful Maureen can be, while still being oblivious at the same time!
Her-mee-own chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
This story is really good!
comealongpond chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
I love this. Maureen being in the closest and having no to talk to besides Joanne. I can see that happening.

Anyway, I will await your next update, whenever it may be. I'm pretty patient. :D
ProfessionalxDaydreamer chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
THE SPORADIC-NESS IS MY FAULT, EVERYONE!

Yes, I'll admit it. You shouldn't even be thanking me, I'm a terrible beta! But you're just too nice...

anywho, I'll edit faster next time. Promise. Now,onto a review. Maureen's in the closet, Joanne's not really out of hers to Maureen, and Mark and Roger are fighting.

(And Joanne's cat is clawing at important papers. He's my favorite because I'd rather be him right now).

Ah, conflict.

Anyways, I can't wait for their little dinner "date"! Yay.
GorgeousSmile chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Aw, poor Maureen. not getting any attention at all.

I'm glad she ended up meeting Joanne. :) I can't wait to see how their dinner date goes.
S. Snowflake chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
Relatives... oi! Well, whenever you have time to update is fine by me. _ And by the way, I appreciate the semi-healthy snack. Can't be getting too fat by all the homemade baked goods.

Onto the review: Hm, good chapter. I'm just waiting for the MoJo to hit off in the next one. And man, Roger's so terrible to Mark! I mean, I know he's traumatized by losing April, but sheeze, what an ass! And that's saying something, 'cause Roger's possibly my favorite Boho.

*S. Snowflake
Megan Faye chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
I know how Mo feels; completely invisable to the world...except Joanne. I am starting to heart MoJo.
The Darklight Angel chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
It doesn't matter so much that you update sporadically. I can deal with that. At least you update, yeah? Better to have updates few and far inbetween than to get no updates at all.

Anyways, I really liked this chapter. Just because it seemed so... simple. With Joanne's cat freaking out on her papers, Mark and Roger arguing but not too intensely, and Maureen calling Joanne just to cheer herself up.
Don chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Like I've said...I don't like Mark/Maureen, but it's very good when you write it! It's completely realistic that Maureen wouldn't just be totally done with Mark that quickly, even though she is totally into Joanne...

So I want to see some MoJo stuff happening soon! Yeah! :D