Reviews for Breathe for Me
OHP chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was pretty good. Bit of an... 'odd' scenario, but it grabs in all the important places; you feel a little something of his pain, in fact.
PyroSamurai chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Ah, first review, that's a first ha. Anyways, very nicely put together, though I felt the part about her coming back to life a little to convenient and the explanation too simple. You did a very good job of describing the characters, but I think the whole blue-eyed guy thing becoming cliche nowadays and is way over-used. I'm not exactly sure what people find so sexy about it, because to me it's kinda creepy, especially the light light one like you described "ice-blue eyes." Since I seem to be the first to comment I'll leave another comment. I don't know why but the licking to enter into a french kiss (also over-used on FF) just isn't as sexy when you read it as an action as when it happens in real life. It kinda makes me want to say, "Well why don't you just lick the rest of their face since your already acting like a dog!" Anyways, overall good one-shot, especially since the yaoi and yuri fans seem to be packing the Misc. category with their crap. It is seriously really hard to find the good hetero stories such as yours and others like Biocore's Cat Persons series, among all this crap.

Sincerely,

PyroSamurai

P.S. Feel free to contact me about my comment or any other subject, though I don't have time to write my own stories I've helped others brainstorm and organize their ideas so they can write theirs.