Reviews for Running Late
polly plummer chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I loved this story and then there was the ending which was perfect!
Me chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I like the two of them, I like the story I like your writing - enjoyed reading :)
TexannaRose chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw!so cute!

xxRosaxx
Sony89 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
that was so amazingly cool!
BritishNinjaChick chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This was really good. I loved it :D Perfect pairing too.

Please keep writting, I think you're really good :D
Beth chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I thought this story was awesome. It was creative and funny. very refreshing. keep writing!
ThePraetorLady chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Personal favorites:

1. "Grace was bouncing on the balls of her feet, silently whispering her mantra to the elevator gods."

2. "You know, elevators weren't that bad.

In fact she liked them.

A lot."

My quirky sense of humor found those lines immensely hilarious.

Very cute ficlet. Fluffy, but cute.

~~*Holly* (a maniacal Jisbon and Vansby 'shipper)
Hot Summer Days chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Really good story loved it! Shame there is so few VP/Rigsby stories but loved yours!
lgmtreader chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Enjoyed very much; hope to see more from you :-)
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
teehee- that was good- slightly hot- they had that sweet sexy quality going that they have on the show- you shoud write more RVP we need fics about them becuase we only get a fe now and then- thanks for writng- this is great esp. for a first fic-more soon huh?
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I LOVE this! Keep writing Van Rigsby stories please!
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Funny. To bad the elevator opened. Anyway. Loved it.
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Cute story! I really liked it. I don't read many Rigsby/Van Pelt fics, but this one was definitely worth reading. I love the whole plot and your descriptions were excellent and how you switched point of views.

A sequel would be interesting.
Eve215 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Why have you not posted before? That was AWESOME! I'm sitting here with a silly grin on my face.

"Hey Van Pelt." Jane broke through with a sly smile "Nice shirt"...That was hilarious.

Oh and thanks for the shout-out :) :) I almost said that was my favorite part, but that would have been egotistical.. and totally not true. I loved the entire thing. I can't wait to read the big long story.

GREAT JOB! (my turn to raise the pompoms and say "Rah! Rah!"

:).. I"m so happy you posted this. In your words, "Sque!"
butterflymask1978 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very cute story. I think Van Pelt and Rigsby are cute together. Love Jane's comment. I can just picture the smile as he said it. Great job!