Reviews for Hurt Feelings
Livia55555G chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Foxy, I didn't even realize you'd posted chapter 2. I just found it by accident. This is just hilarious, I can't wait to see how you handle what's coming up next! Keep up the excellent work!
Katrina chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Dread to think what you have in store for Betty, LOL! Great start, glad Matt's gone - can't wait for the next chapter :)
MMLM chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
OUCH poor matt (heheheh ) oh well of course he is no match for Gio! thanks for such a fast update foxy

The paramedics looked at each other with shock all over their faces. This had to be the weirdest thing either of them had ever witnessed. One of them finally spoke. “The hit and run victim has been stabilized. I’ll keep monitoring his vitals. Will you do the honors of reviving the fainter?”

hahaha your hilarious! omg I can't wait to see what happens next! i want more *cracks whip* muahaha :)
sparkysdreamer chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Oh I came all over funny when Matt said baby to Betty...if you can here gagging...it's me...gagging...and what a wimp...fainting...you really are so horrible Foxy I totally love it...and Gio's limp body...I had a Simon moment then. As for what's going to happen next...I'm sure you are going to be dastardly despicable in your Betty revenge...can't wait..
stephumz chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
oh no :0 FINALLY! she's realised...matt is such a wuss! fainting over a breakup - far out...but it's great that he's out now :)

poor gio and betty - having to go through such a terrible incident to realise her mistake and destiny...

cant wait for the next chapter :)
stephumz chapter 2 . 4/26/2009

cant wait for the next chapter :)
stephumz chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
what a start! great work Foxy! i love the part where she screams out to Gio - i could so see her doing that and getting angry because of him ignoring her! (and you've updated already! woot woot!)
Beatrice Benedick chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Foxy! you updated. Oh you say that the whip worked on you! it did! I can't believe Betty's words that sliced through poor Matt's heart in a way that he fainted. WHERE ARE YOU GOING? You hit our man and fainted the other love interest! Wow... who's next? Jesse? Daniel? Walter? Oh keep this up! I am loving it. It is so INTENSE!

Betty is in love. Gio is getting better... i am so afraid so afraid of what's coming...
MMLM chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
OMG FOXY! you have to update this soon! OMG GIO he better be okay..I hope you don't pull a beatrice and kill him in the fic hehehehe ;) ! wow im already hooked and dying to read more! great start foxy! :)
sparkysdreamer chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
No..no no Foxy...way to short...part two in a minute please can't leave our boy in that predicament...don't you dare kill him off...I know you...leave him alone...GET BETTY! you usually do!
Beatrice Benedick chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Holy freaking fic, Foxy! you love action and suspense. And woah, my heart was racing a million in your little intro. Thank God! you said "More chapters to come!"

Hey, you are faithful to your attitude towards Betty. I was laughing when she didn't got the response from Gio. Poor Matt in the background (ha!). Hey... you started it. Yay! thanks a lot Foxy. This is good (very thrilling start). That means now you have a faithful follower. Please please you must tell me what happens next!
Livia55555G chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Oh boy, I love the way this starts, Foxy. A little violence to make Betty regret the insensitive way she treated Gio, just to end up with her useless, wallet-forgetting new boyfriend. I know what's coming next, don't I? But I can't wait to read it anyway!