Reviews for Resident Evil: Naruto Style
in WHAT fucking anime have you ever seen a NINJA wearing combat boots, seriously do you even have the mental picture of how fucking retarded that looks with the regular naruto ninja gear? moreover it's just impractical and a stupid hinderance.
critters1 chapter 3 . 4/21
i'm sorry but theres one part that makes NO sense to me.
the council which is an advisory position practically STEALS documents from the archives..CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS...then releases it to the PUBLIC WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION...and gets off scott free? thats treason no two ways about it lol
Lord Asmodeus chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
Such potential, why waste it? Why pursue rubbish, and waste potential. Sounds illogical.
heavydestro chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
wait does this mean Naruto dies cause I really want him to win
heavydestro chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT COMING!
Hakkyou30 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
sorry if i sound like a real dick about this. but it etter be anko hime:-D!
Hakkyou30 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
destroy konoha and zombie summon,sounds just beauuuutiful:-D!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
this is garbage
BlackRevenant chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Not a bad chapter but not a good one ether.

The comedy is fine but it felt a little forced which makes the flow of the story itself suffer.

Work on that and everything will be gravy.

BlackRevenant chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Wesker indeed.

Your grammar is sometimes a bad thing but its not something that a simple reread or beta can't fix. Hope you get on that soon though.

BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Interesting.

So will this be a Wesker like Naruto or something similar maybe Alice like?

Ether way minus some spelling issues I saw nothing too glaring with this chapter

Kane77 chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Wow he literally is wesker it ROCKS
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
It seems like you were rushing throughout the story. As entertaining as it was (I read the whole thing in one sitting because I was so engrossed in this fic), the fact that you rushed through it, kept this fic from becoming the absolutely amazing story it could have been.

I still like it though. Also, ANKO-SAMA FTW! Naru/Anko, sweet! And EVIL! Naruto. Man, talk about lots of reasons to love this fic.

-Chrono
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
Just amazing no lie just amazing. I love the twist too that was perfect. The only problem was that he didnt have sex with anko at all sad shit. I do like how you at lest rapped it up at the end instead of just leaving it blank.
You'sanigga chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Nigganigganigganigga nigga, Why you ain't gots my updatez here yet, Nigga?