Reviews for And That Is Why I Love You
Midlo chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Can't PM you, but I thought you might want to tell Little Sammy that Sitting_Crazi is libeling her all over LJ and FF. She is doing the same to me. She posted a PM that she says I sent her. I did indeed send her a PM in response to her abusive PM to me. However, she has altered it. What I said was..."Jesus. You're insane. Get help." She has altered it to reflect that I and Little Sammy are somehow working to get her off FF because we hate her. I don't even know Little Sammy. I only found about this after she sent me yet another nasty PM. I have told one of her alter ego accounts to delete the reference to me, as it is libelous and I have the proof that it is. I also sent a request to FF to ban her. My lawyer is going to give this a couple of days, and then he will be requesting a warrant to get her contact information to file suit. I have only told the truth about what she has done to me and I will not be libeled by the likes of her.
SammysGrl2008 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
lol he called her abigail... nice

but seriously good job so far!
heidimillett3 chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
I liked this story
STLFAN chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Your back! Thank you, I enjoyed this Gabby fluff. You said this is your last fanfiction. Sorry to hear that. Your writing will be missed. Come back if you get a chance. I do enjoy authors of Gabbiness.
fart fart chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Great update.
honeydust9251 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I found it!
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
So what happened to the sex scene you mentioned in your summary?
pt21 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
And then?

Darn, you've done it again! :D
STLFAN chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Nicely done. You write Gabby very well. How about another?
Harleyzgirl chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
I liked that.

Short, sweet and to the point.
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Aww soo cute and hot and sweet. i loved when Jethro called her "Abby. Sweet Abby. My Abigail.". I usually hate when men get possessive but when Gibbs says things like that its more protective and out of love than possessive and I think it is so cute. This was a great story and now I will favorite it.
kangaleigh chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Beautiful! Nice job!
Eliza-angel chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
I like it, I like it very much great chater!

Ela
Mookie17 chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Love the story, the end was so beautiful.
KellyRoxton chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
what an ending. GREAT job. please write more GAbby goodness sometime soon. Hugs you tight.