Reviews for Confusions of Love
EmmyMK chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
I think you've been doing a great job portraying everyone. I hope you haven't abandoned this, cos I like it a lot.
PeaceRoseG'ladheon chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Very nice! I hope Zachary finds a way ;) Update soon!
dabee77 chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
Thanks for the quick read I enjoyed it! hope you come back and write a bit more.
Just Nine Letters chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
I loved the ending of the last paragraph, you really did portray it well. I really like to see the more vounerable side of Karigan not only in fanfics but in the books too. (not that they're much shown in the books) Kepp writing!
A Persnickety Haberdashery chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
Somehow, I get the feeling she will end up with Alton, regarless of my wish that it end as a pairing with Karigan and Zachary. However, even if that were to be the case, I don't think I would mind overly much, considering how you've portrayed both of them, and the way you've described Alton's feelings about Karigan, as well as portraying both Estora and Zachary's feelings of duty. I admit, however, that your inclusion of Karigan as to-be-aristocrat if she marries a nobleman is a surprise and unexpected twist. You didn't even take the cliche idea of it being a very wealthy and important title, as many would have. If that were so, perhaps she would have more suitors, and the king would have been freer to marry her. I like your idea better. It makes it more interesting, though challenging, to read and write overall.

Can't wait for the rest of it. Good luck
Kari of Mindelan chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
I don't think that she would have cried in front of every one. And what does Alton think about these tears? I'm glad your back and can't wait for another chapter!
hamsterpickle1313 chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
UPS!
Lauramichca chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Thanks, I hope this is going the way you are manipulating it to. K & Z are a great couple. The release timeline on these books are killing me. I hope Kristen is going in the same direction. That whole thing in the first book hints a her being of the original royal line.
bk-lover chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
Hurry with the next!
fostervaughn chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
nice work. i like how youhave developed the story thus far. but please tell me this isn't an alton-karigan story, i truly can't stand them together?
Kari of Mindelan chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
so really not much to review this seems to be a plot moving chapter! But it is still pretty awesome and I feel bad if I don't review. The only problem I had with it was that it ended much to soon :p Can't wait for more!

Kari
Primavera Script chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
So, that would make her ... Lady Rider Sir Karigan G'ladheon, Viscountess of Couther. Wow, poor Karigan, what with her being allergic to the aristocrats and all.
lightbulbsms chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Good Job! Keep the updates coming!
ChibiEvil04 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Im going for Karigan and Zachary! Hope you update soon!
Kari of Mindelan chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
so is this Karigan/Alton or Zachary? I'm a fan no matter which way it rolls... this is a wonderful story though! I can't wait to read the rest :)