Reviews for Harry Potter and the Veela Bond
Uzushiogakure chapter 4 . 10/26
I hate when I read fics and they add that whole queen being the head of the British magical world bullshit that crap make absolutely no sense they are their own nation completely separated from muggle's they aren't going to allow some muggle to rule over them they didn't allow that shit King Auther either they are their own sovereign community. it's part of the whole hidden world thing.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 2 . 10/15
Holy moly this story is spinning
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 10/15
7 years...
update
observentuser chapter 11 . 8/21
This is the third time I have re-read the HP & The Veela Bond. I hope that you have not gotten writers block in regards to this excellent story. Please keep up the good work.
Highlander83 chapter 1 . 8/20
Just wondering if your ever going to return to this amazing story?
This story sucked, and here's why.

1. Completely unbelievable. This first reason sums up the rest. One boy, age 15, finds himself shackled to two women and a sizable inheritance and instead of being normal has to become an egotistical asshole with a head the size of an aircraft carrier? Preposterous.

2. The brain getting Hermione pregnant thing. Need I say more?

3. Again, the inheritance coupled with massive ego thing. Again, stupid.

4. The nature of the Triumvirate Bond. I was under the idea that a bond was to be between whomever it was and no one else, 'Best Friends' included. It's ridiculous to think that the people involved would be okay with the idea of casual sex with an ex. It doesn't work like that.

This story thankfully was not riddled with grammar mistakes but it could have been a lot better.
Just wanted to point out polyfedelius is a thing, meaning they share no ones beds but each others. In those cases it can be as many people as the group wants with whatever male to female ratio, it stops anyone sleeping outside of each other and makes them more loyal then this story.

Yes this isn't for everyone and I am one of those people. We have two sex based magical beings in a relationship via manipulation to someone that is at this time roughly 15 years old and has never had a serious relationship.

Expecting Harry to have the maturity and experience to know and truly understand what they are saying, offering and proposing is insane. He is being used to put it bluntly.

Otherwise they would wait, they would hold back. They don't, they pull him in and tell him all these things to get him solidly connected, to bind him via the mind and now his very soul.

It's utterly reprehensible that it went this route and is why I am stopping the story here.
Spazzman29 chapter 5 . 7/16
I was happy with Harry/Fleur/Gabby but the you ruin everything about the Delacour sisters by turning them into glorified sluts. You should have kept it to just those 3 but no you have to create bonds so its "acceptable" for them to be with others.

I doubt Harry would accept this but you have made Veela into Succubi in this story for no reason at all. Way to ruin a decent soul bond fic. I hate your version of Veela as I've seen it all before and it always devolves into a mindless fuck fest. I prefer monogamous veela fics where Fleur and/or Gabby are actual loyal to Harry.
Spazzman29 chapter 4 . 7/16
I don't know why you couldn't just have Hermione betray him instead of making a really convoluted way of having her abandon him but not really. It seems to just be a cheap way to create some angst and drama.
Spazzman29 chapter 1 . 7/15
I despise the Bill and Fleur pairing. It is joint first of the canon pairings i hate with Tonks and Lupin joining it. All Canon pairings are absolutely terrible (maybe barring Hannah/Neville) though which is why i read fanfiction (that and lets be honest Deathly Hallows was a huge disappointment with all the plot devices especially the Elder Wand).
firedawg chapter 11 . 6/25
This is one interesting story and look forward to the rest. Thank you for writing and sharing.
SherlockHolmes4884 chapter 11 . 6/16
I have a question. Why should Hermione trust the Unspeakables, that she would die if she had an abortion? If the British magical world thinks that children are a good thing (even with bad blood), they might lie to her because they don't like the idea of killing an unborn child.
Please continue ...very good story
you've gotta keep writing...this is so good