Reviews for Harry Potter and the Veela Bond
Just wanted to point out polyfedelius is a thing, meaning they share no ones beds but each others. In those cases it can be as many people as the group wants with whatever male to female ratio, it stops anyone sleeping outside of each other and makes them more loyal then this story.

Yes this isn't for everyone and I am one of those people. We have two sex based magical beings in a relationship via manipulation to someone that is at this time roughly 15 years old and has never had a serious relationship.

Expecting Harry to have the maturity and experience to know and truly understand what they are saying, offering and proposing is insane. He is being used to put it bluntly.

Otherwise they would wait, they would hold back. They don't, they pull him in and tell him all these things to get him solidly connected, to bind him via the mind and now his very soul.

It's utterly reprehensible that it went this route and is why I am stopping the story here.
Spazzman29 chapter 5 . 7/16
I was happy with Harry/Fleur/Gabby but the you ruin everything about the Delacour sisters by turning them into glorified sluts. You should have kept it to just those 3 but no you have to create bonds so its "acceptable" for them to be with others.

I doubt Harry would accept this but you have made Veela into Succubi in this story for no reason at all. Way to ruin a decent soul bond fic. I hate your version of Veela as I've seen it all before and it always devolves into a mindless fuck fest. I prefer monogamous veela fics where Fleur and/or Gabby are actual loyal to Harry.
Spazzman29 chapter 4 . 7/16
I don't know why you couldn't just have Hermione betray him instead of making a really convoluted way of having her abandon him but not really. It seems to just be a cheap way to create some angst and drama.
Spazzman29 chapter 1 . 7/15
I despise the Bill and Fleur pairing. It is joint first of the canon pairings i hate with Tonks and Lupin joining it. All Canon pairings are absolutely terrible (maybe barring Hannah/Neville) though which is why i read fanfiction (that and lets be honest Deathly Hallows was a huge disappointment with all the plot devices especially the Elder Wand).
firedawg chapter 11 . 6/25
This is one interesting story and look forward to the rest. Thank you for writing and sharing.
SherlockHolmes4884 chapter 11 . 6/16
I have a question. Why should Hermione trust the Unspeakables, that she would die if she had an abortion? If the British magical world thinks that children are a good thing (even with bad blood), they might lie to her because they don't like the idea of killing an unborn child.
Please continue ...very good story
you've gotta keep writing...this is so good
Rolin carson chapter 11 . 4/25
What comes next
So Dumbledore in this story is not really evil. The only problem with that is that then it follows that he is incompetent or senile.
On a practical level there is little difference: Either Dumbledore's suggestions are not to be trusted because he has bad intentions towards Harry, or he is not to be trusted because he has lost touch with reality. The end result is the same.
On a moral level, in some ways Voldemort is preferable: Voldemort's intentions towards Harry are clear (a quick and painless death). While not desirable, at least the situation is clear and Harry knows what to expect from him. Dumbledore's intentions, at least in canon, are for Harry to have such a bad life and lack of self esteem that he would be willing to die, while pretending to care for Harry. Almost everything bad that happens to Harry can be traced to Dumbledore. So not only is the objective result worse that Voldemort, it is a betrayal because Harry trusts him.
kyoshi711 chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
It would have been better if Ron would have raped Hermy. The getting pregnant by touching the brain thingy is ridiculous.
kyoshi711 chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
Harry should just go to France and school there and save the hassle.
Dzerx chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Harry should stick with Gabrielle rather than accept Bills used seconds in Fleur. Honestly what guy would want to be second best? That too with used goods.
darkwolf1990 chapter 11 . 10/10/2016
I absolutely love this story, gutted it's abandoned! Please please continue!
Faery66 chapter 11 . 9/11/2016