Reviews for Harry Potter and the Veela Bond
Faery66 chapter 11 . 9/11
Hope to read more soon.

D
smkennedy007 chapter 11 . 9/3
I really hope you continue this story,it's amazing and I hope to read more!
caveman69 chapter 1 . 8/24
Weasley sloppy seconds? yeah no thx
cko2 chapter 11 . 7/15
I know this story is many years old. But I am sorry to hear about you lossing a loved one. I do hope that things are now well even if it has beennsometime.
As for the story, wow, talk about being fragged up. Very much some seriors twistes and turns in where things where going. I really loved the way it went. Sad it appears to be dead though. Man ron and ginny are assholes in this thoigh. Dumble frag at least comes across just old and forgetting. But over all nice story and very intresting take on adding gabby to the mix. I think I only seen one other story with her involed wjith harry. That was where was dead and and a ghost to her.
Thanks very much for sharing.
mckertis chapter 4 . 6/19
Aw shit, it IS a story about french whores. I'm off.
Serval chapter 4 . 4/24
I'm kind of hoping harry has other lovers because it seems kind of unfair that he is the only one coing into this relationship a virgin and Gabrielle and Fleur are not.
shadowkat87 chapter 11 . 3/11
Oh come on I so want to read the next chapter please.
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
I sincerely hope this isn't just going to turn into a harem. I was looking forward to just a Fleur/Gabrielle/Harry fic because I thought it would be cute and interesting. Would I be better off looking elsewhere or will it just be them three?
agentinfinity chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
I do hope that you are going to come back to this soon to update and finish this. This is a great read, and I would love to see it reach its conclusion.
agentinfinity chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Your chapter intros are wonderfully absurd!
Sam239 chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
My condolences for your loss. My grandmother used to say that the ones we love never really leave us for they reside in our hearts and memories and because of that our love for them is always alive and returned.
Karou WindStalker chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
I hope you find a reason to return and finish off this story.
Bronze chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Poor Ronnie boy is in for more trouble then he knows. But I have to wonder, I though you said Ron was slowly becoming something close to a vegetable mentally? If so, how is HE causing Hermione trouble? It would seem to me it is all Molly and Arthur Weasley are the ones behind the trouble. In which case Harry has two hands he can play. Arthur and Ginny's life debts. Call those in and demand the Weasley's supply everything Hermione requires from Ronnie boy till she no longer requires them. Also make sure they keep their mouths shut to the old goat.
Nate chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Ugh - unless Harry is also bangin someone outside of this relationship... yeah that part can just fuck off.
Currahee506 chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Please update soon live long and proper