Reviews for Harry Potter and the Veela Bond
Sam239 chapter 11 . 16h
My condolences for your loss. My grandmother used to say that the ones we love never really leave us for they reside in our hearts and memories and because of that our love for them is always alive and returned.
Karou WindStalker chapter 10 . 8/29
I hope you find a reason to return and finish off this story.
Bronze chapter 4 . 8/26
Poor Ronnie boy is in for more trouble then he knows. But I have to wonder, I though you said Ron was slowly becoming something close to a vegetable mentally? If so, how is HE causing Hermione trouble? It would seem to me it is all Molly and Arthur Weasley are the ones behind the trouble. In which case Harry has two hands he can play. Arthur and Ginny's life debts. Call those in and demand the Weasley's supply everything Hermione requires from Ronnie boy till she no longer requires them. Also make sure they keep their mouths shut to the old goat.
Nate chapter 4 . 8/24
Ugh - unless Harry is also bangin someone outside of this relationship... yeah that part can just fuck off.
Currahee506 chapter 11 . 8/16
Please update soon live long and proper
Bmast chapter 11 . 6/9
you should really continue this story
Baby Huey chapter 2 . 5/14
I was enjoying this story untill this chapter. You over exadurated Ron's "betrayal" of Harry. I am also guessing that you really do not like Ginny. It would have been better to have Harry thow away the friendship with Hermione and the Weasleys after a summer of not hearing from them. I could go on but this story was written so long ago.
Anderfail chapter 5 . 5/10
While Harry has allure powers now and Veela magic to allow him to easily attract women, the fact remains that polyamorous relationships are mostly just thinly veiled cuckolding. Why? Because it's about 50 times easier for a woman to find a partner for sex than it is for a man unless the man happens to be super rich and/or famous. In a normal polyamorous relationship, the woman will have vastly vastly more opportunities for sex because that's how biology works. Whether she acts on those chances is another story, but this is why virtually every one of these relationships blows up in their faces at some point.

Any man and I mean any man who willingly takes his wife or girlfriend up on a suggestion from them to enter into a poly relationship is an idiot and is not worthy of respect as a man. I would laugh in the face of a man like this as most of these men are the biggest losers and mostly are the least masculine people alive.

Harry agreeing to this doesn't make him enlightened, it makes him worthy of nothing but pity because he's a clueless teen who doesn't know any better. Congrats you have a soul bond with two women who are guaranteed to cuckold you many times, good luck! LOL, the entire idea makes me laugh my ass off and is just another way that the fates have shit on his life.
MARDONSGT chapter 11 . 4/17
Awesome story, great writtitng. Thank you
CMVreud chapter 7 . 3/6
Bethesda has had had(?) to read this to come up with Elder Scrolls 5.
ams chapter 7 . 2/25
reallt like the way you're portraying dumbledor closer to cannon than many fanfics do in my opinion. still waiting to see what the weasleys do
babiluv22 chapter 11 . 1/15
that was good so far I wish there was more
Lorde Kane chapter 3 . 1/9
Hermoine's pregnancy has got to be one of the most ridiculous situations on can come up with. How the bloody hell do you people come up with this stuff? 0.0
goddragonking chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
harrysowl chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Would be nice to know if some one adopted this story