Reviews for Morrison Hotel
TJ Sparkles chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
This chap was so intense. It was cool to read because I felt like I was seeing what John was seeing. I'd freak out and probably cause myself to have a heart attack if that ever happened to me. Wow.

Your style of writing, the way you described what was happening with John and the language you used, was superb.

John could feel his breath coming out, then he saw it, crystallized pieces of his soul falling to the ground. They were swallowed up by the sea.

That was my fave line.

This is a brilliant fic.
TJ Sparkles chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
I love this fic.

There are no others like it on this site, and that's a good thing.

I'm really into the way you write John.

CrystalxShip chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
im like seriously afraid to trip again.
Deidarakiller chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
that is better now keep on going
CrystalxShip chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
that was trippy.

but really,its how everyone should think.
TJ Sparkles chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
...

I think this left me speechless. Wow, this was amazing. Great job.

CrystalxShip chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
i wish i was tripping too.

bad trips suck!

i would let j mo feel me. i dont have a problem with that one bit.
Deidarakiller chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Nice chapter and update very soon
fanfiction.net is horrible chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Something about this story is so beautiful in a drug filled way.

I am sad about Edge too... I heard he won't be back till the rumble, then I cried a bit.
fanfiction.net is horrible chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
I think this chapter was really pretty, in a messed up way, I liked it!
CrystalxShip chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
omg. i could so go for a trip right now.

i need an escape. this is like exactly what an acid trip should be,minus the bad trip. i hate bad trips.

i think i would die if i ever tripped with morrison like, the dude did it over 200 times, i don't even know how to react to that. like being in that amazing time over 200 times would be pure bliss.

i am so fucked up.
TJ Sparkles chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Whoa. Their relationship is definitely...intense, that's for sure.

Still enjoying this a LOT.

TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I'm not a Mickie fan either by any stretch of the imagination, but I have to say, I think picking her was a good choice. I'm a little late on reviewing, but I want to say that I still enjoy reading this, and that I really like how you're transitioning John from Nitro to Morrison.

CrystalxShip chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
i love pot

pot pot pot

and acid

lsd lsd lsd lsd

bad ass shit dude.
Question chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Is this story John/Melina or John/Mickie, or both because of the Jim Morrison/Pam but they cheated on each other part?