Reviews for How to breathe again
twinsofthesky chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Ugh. Love. This is brilliant x 10000.

My favorite line: 'The water turned on and he sat down as close as he could to the door to wait without feeling creepy.'

Everyone was in character. Absolute perfection. (I'm not even coherent right now since it's like 4 in the morning).
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
wow. just wow.

you are an amazing writer. don't let anyone tell you differently.
RainDateChick chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
:D this is definitely how that episode SHOULD have ended... we'll just pretend this is what happened :)
bb4evr chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
That would have been a great ending to that epi. So wish it had of happened that way.

CRASHxin2xME chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
aw, i love this! nice work, really!

the end was great. nice way to get into his head. (:
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very nice! I wish this is how it went. I feel that the show doesn't show what some of these things do to her. I just re-watched the episode where Brennan shot Gil Lappin because he was beating Booth with a pipe. She was all upset about it. I think the show needs to let us see what happens to her. I mean, Booth getting snatched by the Gravedigger probably wasn't an easy thing you know? *sigh*

So what I'm trying to say, in a roundabout way, is that this is exactly how I pictured it "happening" in my mind. It should've happened this way.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was excellent!

killertrees chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aw...nicely done. Love warm and fuzzy endings.
amyylasee chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
omg this story is great!

i could feel the emotion nd the trama that

brennan went through!

absolutly brilliant!

bonetrek chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Completely wonderful!
Stephasaurus Rex chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
good good good good story!
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was really beautiful. Loved it. Excellent job. :)
ab89us chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This is really really sweet and good.

Bones-Obsession-12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was great! Nice job!
ehliza chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Hm, very sweet. Really a very, very good story, you certainly did a good job with this. I still like these post-ep fics :) even after all those years :).