Reviews for Snake
anji alexa chapter 7 . 7/29
hi! my first review lols. i liked but u need to cut down the adverbs. its smthg stephen king says
hc.dbz.chickie chapter 7 . 6/21
Okay, so the plot line was cute and I really liked the idea of a 'photo album' at the end, but the writing was a little scattered and the grammar was atrocious. I think if you had a beta, it would be easier to read.
artimismoon95 chapter 7 . 5/20
The sun and moon gods with their adoriable sprog. Lovely.
Sheitane chapter 7 . 4/5
This was great but you need a beta to go over your spelling mistakes. I loved the photo album at the end haha. xD
Robotboy chapter 7 . 3/11
lol i loved aikos POV.
when i read the description for this fic i imagined draco would tell aiko to talk with harry in parseltongue- not slipping him a courage potion!
Robotboy chapter 2 . 3/11
how adorable is this fic?
very, i tell you!
Everest chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I can beta this story for you! PM me at Everest Stillnight and we can work together to fix this amazing story!
Everest Stillnight
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Oh I'm in love with "The Snake" Akio!
Loe chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Hello! I liked the plot line of your story. It could have been better if you did almost everything in Aiko's pov and placed a good conversation between Aiko and Harry. Though I must say that I found your grammar kind of lacking...please consider proofreading it again or asking a beta to do it. Thanks so much! Hope to see more good fictions!

-Loe
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
I simply LOVED it!
Mukuro234 chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Hehe this was a fantastic fic
mr.slitherin chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
i havent cried in years. but your story was so tuching i shed my first tear in years
:')
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
I know a long time passed sine you posted this, but I really need to know: Why didn't the Snake just tell Harry that Draco was in love with him?
With Harry being a Parselmouth and all...
I thought thats why you picked a snake...
Well, it's pretty cute nonetheless :)
nieka1995901 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012