Reviews for Snake
I really like this chapter and the frequent change of view!
HeichousWaifu chapter 7 . 2/23
I love this! Adorable!
Pmu,just u
Helena chapter 7 . 1/4
Awwwww! So darn cute! Draco and Harry are just so lovey-covet and awake are! But it's the good type of awkward! And I love that insight into the epilogue... I can only thank Akio for skipping the potion into Draco's drink to provoke him into confessing his undying love to Harry! And you did a good job writing this, too sugarcube!
Ishipyaoi chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
Oh my god I LOVED THIS!It's been a while since I've read Drarry, but this adorable, angst-y fluffy little fic was just, wonderful.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
EDIT THIS PLEASE. SO MANY SPELLING MISTAKES IT ISN'T FUNNY. Raven not RAVIN.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
NEVILLE not Nevel. SINCE not sense. ENJOY not injoy.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Great ending! Absolutely loved it!
Queen HD chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
It was amazing and very funny but i swear it suing not sewing
Queen HD chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
thanks for updating )
anji alexa chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
hi! my first review lols. i liked but u need to cut down the adverbs. its smthg stephen king says
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
Okay, so the plot line was cute and I really liked the idea of a 'photo album' at the end, but the writing was a little scattered and the grammar was atrocious. I think if you had a beta, it would be easier to read.
artimismoon95 chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
The sun and moon gods with their adoriable sprog. Lovely.
Sheitane chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
This was great but you need a beta to go over your spelling mistakes. I loved the photo album at the end haha. xD
Robotboy chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
lol i loved aikos POV.
when i read the description for this fic i imagined draco would tell aiko to talk with harry in parseltongue- not slipping him a courage potion!