Reviews for Worth It
bookish327 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Good story. :-)
lily moonlight chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
I loved the ending! You did go there, nothing wrong with that. What a nice image to begin with, an undressed Booth sitting on the edge of the bed, and I loved that moment of intimacy when Brennan presses against him and teases him. I really liked their conversation, it felt natural, and then I loved his way of ending it with his lips :D Great story!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
hi again! I'm having an indulgent morning of reading :D I really liked this, just a short and simple scene but with many layers. I liked the scenario of them drinking beer together, and as always, fantastic dialogue between the two. Booth's offer was great, and the ending, those few short words brilliant! I shall enjoy the epilogue :D
stormbinder22 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
You are quickly becoming my favourite author, I always look forward to reading your stories
whatta-u-know chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
niice
Rose Aarac chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I love it! Great job!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
I love it. I really do. My favorite line? "You're just saying that because I'm good in bed." I can totally hear Booth saying it!
lizook chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
This was so great. I love the reflection of chapter 2 to chapter 1 and I only wish what we get from the show would be somewhere along these lines and not as angsty as I'm imagining.

You do their banter and teasing so well. Loved this bit: "Looks like I found a way to make you stop talking,” Booth said as he pulled back a couple of inches.

“Only because it’s physically impossible to say anything when your lips…”

He closed the gap once more and kissed her slowly.

“Two for two,” he whispered, his breath hot against her lips."

Great job. Always looking forward to more from you!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Another wonderfully cute story courtesy of you! How you keep these ideas coming, I do not know, but they are marvelous and ALWAYS put a smile on my face.
Jodie Marie chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
aw x

Its really good, especially how you kept Brennan in role! :) x
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009

'But it's so worth it'

aswome!

x
ab89us chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
This is really cute. Only a few more episodes til the finale!

*Alyssa
skagengiirl chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Aww! Soo incredibly cute :D I love it *adding to favorites* Or did I do that already? :/
RedSwirl99 chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
*does the giddy fluff dance*

I lurv stories like this. No real plot, but that's OK... there's character development and also nakedness. :-D