Reviews for Meetings
Hellysion chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Moreeee, hehehehe!
Alowl chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Lovely series. I like Castlevania/Vampire Hunter D xovers, and yours is one of the best. Did you ever start writing that chaptered fic?
GodzillaFollower1998 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Great Series so far
Please continue!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Mmmm. Nice. A great scene. Alucard/Adrian may be older, but D has been living and working with his powers and gaining experience for far longer. I wonder if you'll return to this. I hope that paper isn't still due. _~
El ladron de libros chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I liked this story. Two sons of Dracula meet for the first time, what does fate have in store for them? I'd like to see more of this if you've written any more. Ever thought of adding Alucard from "Hellsing" into this story?
Gemini24 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
What if you cooperate Alucard from Helsing as their father in the sequel? The more the merrier
Kars chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
8D Yay for family! Why are you so awesome? xD
BondSlave chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I am loving the D ALucard interaction! _ Can't wait for the chapter story!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Great!
Carcer chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I'm kind of liking this crossover.

Can't wait to see how family is written.
Secret time chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I LOVE:3 this cross-over! It's very original also VHD & Castlevania mess beautifully together.
Hakion n' Xubose chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I'm not one for crossovers. I usually dislike them a lot. However, the Castlevania/Vampire Hunter D is one of the few tham seem quite acceptable.

This, however was far more than mere acceptable. It was something close to being epic. There is so much depth to D and Alucard that is left unfathomed. I mean... it is a well known fact that Alucard was modeled after D, but they are still different characters. And I think you have achieved to make two very similar characters also very different.

You knowledge on D is, evidently, larger than mine. I just know what was shown in the two animated films, but I have never read the novels. I really loved this whole story.

I just want you to know that I admire this story. Congratulations.
koholint chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I have greatly enjoyed your one-shots concerning D and Alucard, and this one, Meetings, was quite emotional and very well-written. I'm very impressed by how much emotion you can put into a short one-shot. :) I love also how D and Alucard act around each other - you kept them nicely in character, but also gave your readers a glimpse of their hidden side, their sadness.

I very much liked this one. Keep up the great work!
Daryl Falchion chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I'm too lazy to sign in, sorry. :P

Anyways, this is a good start. Although there's a bit more dialogue than I'd have liked, it's still brilliant. The characters are spot-on and full of the cold, yet firey personaltities we've come to know them for. I really do hope you continue. I've always loved VHD/Castlevania crossovers. :p
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Squee! Great story! I'm mentally too hyper to actually acknowledge all of the comments I had while reading this. First I was like, poor D. I mean, big bro shows up and he sees D fighting all slopping. I just felt sorry for D :) Oh, and then D's comments on Alucard's language. I really like that. It just said something about both of the character.

Oh, boy-you know with these two riding along, there are going to be even more women (and men) fainting at the sight of their beauty. Damn fine hunters in every way. The Sam and Dean of the dhampir world. Hee.

*gets lost in that thought for a moment*

Um, anyhow, great story! I adored this. And I can't wait for your chapter fic!