Reviews for Life of a Blonde Ninja: To Love Ru style!
aac.mcclaine chapter 2 . 6/20
Decent story but could do without much of the stuttering in the fic. You might want to further develop the parameters of his character better though. For instance he was regressed to nine, but much of his reflexes are faster. Did he lose maturity when he was regressed? or was it just his age that was affected. And if it was just his age, then he would be thinking clearly and critically like an adult, would be more in control. I know you haven't posted anything about this for several years so its probably dead, but if you ever pick it up again i'd be interested in reading it.
Rikudou no Shinju chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
y u no update :'(
fanfic drawer chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Well the first impressions are good.
theneutralite chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
theneutralite chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Zero Gawain chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I think an interesting story XD.
NWAnime chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
interesting story so far. enven though you havent updated this in a little while I see that your still active with writing fics so I hope you can update this story soon so we can see some more Naruto x Mikan love. So good luck and can't wait.

Love the crossover art you did on DA for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
wow, this is actually one of the best prologues that i have ever read and started out great
pensuka chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
i wonder what will happen next
dragonheart967 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Yo dude, good to see that your back. Hope you update the fic, can't wait for what's next.
masterart chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
that good story you got there make more story and i can read what happen next
Dandara chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
KenZe chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
dead account.666 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
update please or els i well hang my self jk
InfinityAtmo chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
haha so far loving the startup. looking forward to the next chapter. nice fanart btw
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »