Reviews for The Attractions of Abduction
Jessie chapter 26 . 4/6
Wow I can't believe that I found this story again. Its been years since I first read it, and its as amazing as I remember. Its a shame you've been on hiatus for so long that you have probably forgotten about this story, but I cant forget it. You see this is the very first story that I read about Bulma and Vegeta and its basically responsible for my major love for the Bulma and Vegeta couple. Well I do hope that you update this story its truly amazing. I love the way you have Nappa in this story and I also like how you have given layers to Vegeta's father (most just have him as this horrible thing/monster) but your different. I really do wish that you would continue this story after all its one of the most amazing stories I have ever read, and it's my favorite. _
xFlipJamsx chapter 26 . 3/12
please update the story i really want to know how it ends
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 26 . 1/30
It's on hiatus? (BIG NOOO!) Sigh, hopefully you'll find the inspiration to pick this up again! I want to see the Earthlings on Vegeta-sei. I want to see a Brief family reunion. I want to see Frieza killed.

(cough)

Love the story, BTW!

Komo
Saiyan Light chapter 26 . 12/26/2013
Wat the hell I was finally getting interested in the story but NOOO u just had to leave me in suspends); the hell with u I can always find a better fanfic maybe this time one that has a full story

P.S.
This is my real name idiots yea I no it's strange but I somehow got named after a animes alien race that fits my personality perfitly
Damn it I having one of my days I'm starving;(
FinlandGirl chapter 26 . 10/25/2013
This story is great in every wat. I just love Bulma and Vegeta together. And when Bulma saw that dark figure in the dark, I swear my heart was beating fast :) And I'm also glad that you haven't abanded this fanfic, right? Because this is such a PIECE OF ART! And sorry for my bad english :P
11cookeaw1 chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
1 follow
Curlyquills chapter 26 . 10/3/2013
I really like this story. I always seem to prefer AU's to cannon and this one is really fantastic so far. I am glad I stumbled across this story. I can't wait to see what happens when Goku and Krillin land.

Something also struck me, It seems the Bulma is very frustrated with not being able to see in the dark and I thought that it would be neat if she incorporated night vision in her scouter, or made something along those lines. Hint, hint, wink, wink... *grins*

I really like your use of description and the character development you have employed. I can't wait to see this story come off of hiatus. Until then, Bye!
abriel chapter 26 . 10/3/2013
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
cmannin1 chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
I love Nappa. He can be made to be so sweet, in his savage, brutish, uncle-like kind of way. _
does it matter chapter 26 . 8/9/2013
This story is fantastic! I wish you'd update...
LeChick chapter 26 . 5/26/2013
BALLS!
This is why I hate reading unfinished stories. They ALWAYS drop off on a huge cliffhanger :[
LeChick chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
I don't know why "his small, strangely innocent groans" just really made that scene for me. It was the extra little detail that really drove home how new yet invited the emotions were.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
Kaiware is definitely interesting. I'm loving her already
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
ooh I love the tension
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Holy crap I've never even considered Bulma's unlocked potential! Genius catch there ;)