Reviews for The Best Christmas Ever
mirai3k chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
GAH! you write digimon too! what else can a girl ask for!

I love the hint of DaiKen. And I think you got the characters right on!
Mee Yah chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
hihihi, fun XD

I enjoyed it a lot. I could just hear them singing XD
Chibi Dragon chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Very late review... ; The wonders of search engines!

Great fic, and so cute! I was wondering where you heard the song though, it sounds so adorable. I read the lyrics online and I was like AW! I want to hear it sung! They way you merged the story with the song was very cute! You expanded on everything! Anyhoo! Now Im in a christmasy mood and it is only July!

*grins* Cant have too much christmas! thank you!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Really awesome! Kind of a weird way to end it, though. You should continue it!
acern chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
So cute!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Please, PLEASE finish this! It has the makings of an absolutely adorable fic! I want to read the rest! Please?
Mizutaka chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Oi, this is adorable! *grins* I have the 'Daisuke to Ken Kaimono Carol' mp3 on my compter and while I was reading this fic I was like, "Whoa, this reminds me of that song!" It's such a cute a song and the idea is great to turn it into a fic! .
The Elemental chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Sequel! I want a continuation! What is Ken going to get? Those two are so cute together...Mehehehehehehe
Silverlight chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Oh. My. God. I can practically *hear* them screaming, "Baby, Christmas da ze" in the background while reading this. And one or the other making suggestive sounds, mainly Ken. *_* 'tis the season to be jolly...or whatever...silverlight
Essence Spirit and Essence chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Oh man that was so kawaii _ . I heard that song but I really want to read a the english translation. Can you e-mail me it ? Good fic nonetheless. Yours fics. are always good _.
MYSTCIBALCKFAIRY chapter 1 . 12/18/2001