Reviews for The King and His Horse
Nice.
Orion'slover chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Good fic, enjoyed it
MoonyMarauder chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Nice Ichigo/Hichigo dynamic you've got going there.
Timballisto chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Great story! I like the good imagery and the dialogue...great stuff!

Oh, I read your profile (You have personal messaging disabled by the way) and I noticed your HitsuMomo pairing. I used to like this too...until I read some HitsuKarin fiction.

Honestly, its actually sort of canon. Matsumoto teases Hitsugaya about it because he takes the time to play soccer with Karin and stuff...it was awesome!

Check out GrnEydDvl, some of her AU fics are amazing! And some of her canon fics can really paint this pairing realistically!
Ferity-88 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was quite good) looking forward to your next stories)
Mind's Eye View chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I still crack up at that line. Seriously. Vespy's gotta think "Seriously, what the hell is this guy asking me about wanting to see his horse" and expects Ichigo to pull out Sparkles, his My Little Pony doll out of his shihakusho and then pull of a 'zero-underscore-o' look. Anyway, like I said before, good little drabble-ish story. Evocative prose (hah! ALWAYS wanted to use that term), and your amazing writing style really put you into the story. And I love the back and forth between Ichigo and his hollow. Gives a great feel for their relationship. And... anyway, keep writing and finish the manga! Geez!

- Kashi-chan XD