Reviews for A Test of Bravery
Bentears chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Hey this is a really good story how come you havent kept it up. You have a flair for writing and this story deserves to be completed :)
Jc1009 chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
I hope you return to this!
mtnikolle chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Mmmmm, I'm really enjoying this: both the present day of the story action and the flashbacks that show the development of Mori and Haruhi's relationship. I hope you continue it some day - I would love to see how you continue to develop the characters and the story. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
whose fiance is she?
JustMeandAlwyasWillBe chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
AnimeApprentice chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Meh, Wyoming are you so lazy? Though, I have no room to talk seeing as I'm like that as well...
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
muahahaha! Mori's back with vengance. Lol. More chapters please!
savyleec chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
please write
Tracey4t chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
So far it seems intresting, but are going to leave it like that? I'd like to see Mori acctuly looking for the guy and possibly finding him.
4K-san chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
UPDATE! UPDATE SOON! The story's going great and I can't wait how you'll write this. Someone's going to get beaten! Yay! And Haruhi living with Takashi is sweet. I like the traditional values of after marriage sort of thing and how Ranka makes those threats. I seriously can't wait! It's been well over a year! You must update soon and a lot of long chapters at that! Yay~
KatSin chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
I love the story, and I hope that it can eventually continue. I will look forward to see what happens.
cliniquehappy chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
nice plot it was awsome! cant wait
ookamikage chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! uPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! SOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!
CaitlinIntolerant chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
Very, very cute.

An update would make it even cuter, I think,

so,

do it. ]
Kitty243 chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
Awesome! Please update soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »