Reviews for Love's Labour Lost
Jake chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
na, i didn't like it. sorry
lacy r chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
ya know what i love how-bulma-and-vegeta-got-together-fics i love to see everyones view of it ya some like it sluty some like it with the hate passion thing and some like it with the vegeta helpin with bulma her break-up with yamcha personaly i like the helpin her thing wich is most comman
Green chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
I like it. It was kinda cute. It's very good.
Unmei chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
This is the BEST story I've read in along time! This is SOOOOOOOO- good!
abcxyz chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Hello! I liked it! It gave a point of veiw that many of us don't see between that Yamcha and Bulma break up! Well, Bye!
Uchiha Mira chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Thank you so much for not bashing Yamucha or Vegeta. (not that anyone can bash Vegeta anyway...he's just too cool...) but anyway, excellent description and the story flowed quite nicely. Keep it up!
Schmidtasuki chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
good fic! a bit depressing, but still very good.
Omelettes chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Hehe...I loved it. :) I'm not sure why, but I always love romace fics. _ Keep up the good work...on a scale of one to ten, I'll give it an 8.5
Starbrat chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
That was pretty good. Yamcha may be an annoying character, but he's basicly a decent guy.
gohan chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
very good
Seiitsu chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Oooh, I love this! I've been looking for some good Y/B ficcys, so happy to find one! ;;;; -Seii-
InkofWriting chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Cool story, very original!
Metal GarurumonDragonball5 chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
I don't care if this IS just another B/V fic, I loved it! I have always thought of Yamcha as a favorite character, and was shocked when I learned Vegita married Bulma. When I finally saw chibi Trunks, I realized they never showed how Yamcha and Bulma broke apart, or how she married Vegita. Many say Yamcha cheated her, but I don't think he's that type of person. I believe you putting Yamcha as the central character was a better view. Furthermore, I have finally found someone who respects Yamcha, though not as strongly, as I do. Oh, and Dot Warner, if you are reading this, PLEASE review the current 5 parts of my "One Man's Worth", another big Yamcha fic.
Sailor Aphrodite chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
Cool fic I like how it was from Yamcha's prespective and not Bluma's. Most people write stories like this that are really lame. But I must say to my surprise this one was really good.