Reviews for Love's Labour Lost
K Gabriel chapter 1 . 8/8
Me gusto el ángulo en que se muestra la historia aparte de el hecho de se haga ver a vegita de una manera dulce aunque un poco fría...
sexpot bulma chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
I can't imagine Bulma going to Yamcha (or anyone else beside her parents) for anything after their break-up but it's still a nice story. I'm glad its well-known written, too.
LittleAmberAmethyst chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Even though this fic is over fifteen years old, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. This is a very believable possibility of how Bulma and Yamcha's relationship ended. Good story.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Wow, it's amazing reading a fic from the 90s hahaha! My decade! This was a really good fic BTW! Loved it! ;p
Jake chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
na, i didn't like it. sorry
lacy r chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
ya know what i love how-bulma-and-vegeta-got-together-fics i love to see everyones view of it ya some like it sluty some like it with the hate passion thing and some like it with the vegeta helpin with bulma her break-up with yamcha personaly i like the helpin her thing wich is most comman
Green chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
I like it. It was kinda cute. It's very good.
Unmei chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
This is the BEST story I've read in along time! This is SOOOOOOOO- good!
abcxyz chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Hello! I liked it! It gave a point of veiw that many of us don't see between that Yamcha and Bulma break up! Well, Bye!
Uchiha Mira chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Thank you so much for not bashing Yamucha or Vegeta. (not that anyone can bash Vegeta anyway...he's just too cool...) but anyway, excellent description and the story flowed quite nicely. Keep it up!
Schmidtasuki chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
good fic! a bit depressing, but still very good.
Omelettes chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Hehe...I loved it. :) I'm not sure why, but I always love romace fics. _ Keep up the good work...on a scale of one to ten, I'll give it an 8.5
Starbrat chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
That was pretty good. Yamcha may be an annoying character, but he's basicly a decent guy.
gohan chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
very good
Seiitsu chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Oooh, I love this! I've been looking for some good Y/B ficcys, so happy to find one! ;;;; -Seii-