Reviews for A Gift
ClassyAnimeFanatic chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This story is so cute w I just loved Russia in this story, he's just so lovable XD
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Fantastic Fantastic! Gosh ds is so cute! Russia knows China well enough to realise that Hello kitty is one of the rare ways to win his tsundere heart! Lol! Lucky China...just take a look Yao! Ivan loves u so much;-)
Gryphon icefire 98 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is quite possibly the cutest and sweetest thing I have ever read for this pairing. And you're right, there is far too much angst for these two.
JCJK chapter 1 . 7/9/2011

You made the pairing so cute that I started liking it

haraguro-tan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Aww I love this story! It's so sweet and fluffy! Thanks for writing it!
Lady Lorelai chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Nhhhiiiyyy! n_n

Yes, fluff is good! w

Oh, this story was SO adorable! Thank you so much for posting it!
Lalalalala-Land chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
this is so cute TAT

I love it!
InsaneChickOfWriting chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
cute~ RussiaChinaLOVE
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
GAH! I salute for Russia for being gentlemanny for once and didnt attack our China... Hands up for cheering!
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Aw~! Soo cute!
fanalisse chapter 1 . 8/30/2009

You never know when something angsty/bad can happen, and then you might lose Ivan FOREVER! *pauses for dramatic effect*

Another wonderful fic, and OF COURSE, it's more comfortable with Ivan. Right, Yao? Right? Right? Hmm?

"He had learned to protect his body, thanks to Korea." Hahah, I liked that line. :D
Jellyfishmole chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Gosh, your stories are all so warm and comfortable to read.

This piece is extremely wonderful.

I'm lovin it.
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Lol...very adorably sweet :3 Love it! Thanks for posting.
Ikhnium chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I luv it! Fluff-fluff!
Lochesh chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
o.o the y/y in the A/N at the end suddenly reminded me of Russia's "everyone will become one with Mother Russia, y/y."

aw, loved the fluff here. China's in deniall. lol, what 40 man other than him could be happy at getting a kitty-chan doll? XD China, you're such a dork 3