Reviews for Christening Chaos
cmtaylor531 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
This was very adorable and promising. A bit sad you never got around to finishing it. I always wanted to read more stories that involved Haley's family or Nathan's grandparents
Sweetlilloz chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Aww it sad that you didn't finish this story because it really good. But I know where you're coming from I started out in OC fan fiction and haven't been there in years. No matter what you're doing now I just want you to know that this is a good story even if you never finished it.
sfbxfcb chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Wonderful!
antsB chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Aww I absolutely love this fic! Can't wait to read on :D:D

Please update ASAP :D
naley1223 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Thanks so much for updating. You've done a wonderful job this chapter as well. and I thought it was great with Haley's line about it being her turn, because its Friday. Keep up the great work and please update soon. :)
cyke93 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
omg, this is such a great story. it's totally funny, sweet, charming. i love all the insight we're getting into the characters and their families, something the show lacked. i esp love the interaction between nathan and his grandparents and haley with her family. i really am gushing over this story cuz i love everything in it .. and a 6 month jamie, who would've love that and nathan being so sweet and horny at the same time lol, and haley being ocd, loved it, im glad you decided to write again, you have a talent that shouldn't be wasted. update soon !
Stop Dreaming chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Great chapter, loved it, can't wait to read more :)
livealoha88 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Love the new chatper, Dawn!

I love the James' Family Dynamic - they are a crazy bunch LOL!Sucks that JJ is being such an Ass! But I love seeing how protective Nathan and Lucas are 33

Loving the Haley/Taylor stuff too. I was never a big fan of her on the show but I always love her in your stories 33

“No,” He laughed, “Nathan, or God, you seem quite fond of calling me that one too.”

I loved this part - so Nathan and you had me lol with Haley's reasoning of why they couldn't have sex. Loved the NH, but my fave part of the chapter was the NHJ scenes. Nathan/Lucas teasing each other and Haley calling them both pathetic and grabbing the remote b/c it was friday and it was her night to choose 33 I really miss seeing this threesome on the show.

Dawn, I'm so glad that you got your muse back and I hope you continue to feel inspired *hugs*
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Aw...They are just adorable especially baby Jamie. Loving in, can't wait to read more.
LoriLove chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
i really like this story:) i was curious if you were going to keep writing?
soccerchix08 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
yay! im glad you decided to update this story :) its really good. i can't wait to see whats next.
KLafferty6 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Dawn Marie!

You have no idea the amount of excitement happiness and pride you caused when I got home last night and spotted this beauty of an update in my inbox! I don't know where your muse has been, but I'm so glad you found it, or it found you - whatever the case may be! And I hope it stays for a very long time! This piece is lovely honey, as if you've never been away! I was SO into reading this, I couldn't take my eyes away.

You convey everyone's emotions so well, starting with the uncomfortable car ride with royal and ending with the lovely NHL family time.

Such a great job my love, I'm so proud of you and I hope you read over this and realize that you're not out of practice at all, it's perfect and I can't wait to read more. The proof is in the pudding that it's definitely worth the wait!

Love ya

Evs
Mrs.Naley Scott chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
i really liked it xoxo Mrs Naley Scott
ReeseHolden chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Oh my gosh, I think I may have squealled a bit when I saw my alert for this story. I loved chapter 1 and was so happy that you updated. Like really. I don't know if I can put into words my happiness about this story being updated. Please please update soon. I love the way you write everyone. Literally, everyone. Lydia and Jimmy, Taylor, Nathan, Haley, Royal, Mae, Lucas, JJ (even thougth I don't like him at the moment), you seriously captured the characters perfectly! So please please please update this soon. I love it!
thefantasieland chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
ahh i love the NHL :] laley is amazing and i miss that so on the show.

I really hope JJ will come around.

and it's cool that you updated again ;)