Reviews for A Step Back In Time
Blackrabbits2015 chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
I know this is an old fanfic but I just now discovered it and would appreciate it if you continued it.
lapaxlove chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Omg, I can't wait to see what happens!

I liked how tifa did to try and save Zack. But what happened to cloud?

Please update soon!
Deathgeass chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
update please this getting good!
1412 karasu chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
This seems really interesting! Please update... Maybe?
BellaOfTheTower chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I've always wanted something of this sort to happen. Zack died too young and I just really like seeing Tifa and him together. Makes me all giddy. You did well in portraying the characters as you did. I hope you continue and keep up the great work.
compa16 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Pretty pleaes update this
Wingedswordyunagi chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Yo~

Are you planning on continuing this? It'd be a shame to leave it as it is. It's very interesting~
shynsei chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Tease -_-

You can't write promising stories like these and then just stop updating!
ayannaaki chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
NO WAY! please! You have to carry this on its awesome!
Little Miss Secret chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Heyy, okay I guess this is the third or fourth time that I read your story and I really really hope you continue to write! :)

I can't wait for the next chapter. The idea with the time Materia is pretty cool!
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Very intriguing idea. I like the way you used a broken Time materia to send her to the past; I can't say Zack/Tifa is my favorite pairing, but next to Cloud/Tifa, it's pretty far up there. Can't wait to see where you take this!
TSume Sumeragi chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
This has to be the third time i have read this story...I really hope that you update soon...I love the idea of Zack being alive so much!
brokenmaelstrom chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Will this be updated? Can you? I'll give you internet cookies!

Phoenix downs only work on unconscious people, not dead ones... but it let Tifa save Zack so that's okay xD I guess Tifa's beginning to figure out that her materia has shoved her into the past with Zack. How I love this pairing! I really hope you do continue it sometime.

Thanks for sharing!
Writer Chica chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
OMG! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this!
dreaming.sapphire chapter 2 . 7/21/2009