Reviews for Dangerous
l chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
You've got to make a sequel! Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
cldarkangel chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
You're such a tease! So close, but so far away...
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I think this is one of your best DA stories yet. I really liked some of your Challenge stories but this one hit the dialog, and phsyical and mental details on the head. Great job I had a great time reading this and I think it was 100% in character for them to get that desire and then just walk away.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awesome! I love it!
Ailith111 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Omg, I so wanna kill you right now. This was amazing. Although the ending definitely makes me want more. But can you blame me? Great story.
Dulcedecorumest chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
*Sigh* I discovered this fic via a recc on livejournal by Xina Marie Uhl and I gotta say, if the rest of the fics she reccomended are this good I am going to have a lovely time working my way through the list!

I love how you built the tension then left it sort of unresolved and sort of resolved with the laughter at the end.

I also love how you seemed to have their voices down, that's always a pleasure when reading fanfic.

xx Dulce
Maia2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Oh, this was great. Love it.

The banter, and then the tension, it was getting really hot for a minute there, and then... the end. Very well done.

It feels completely IC. Nice, nice, job.

Maia.
YukiAme chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Great build-up of tension, and awesome ending: not really an expected one, which is cool even by itself
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I was hoping for a kiss at the end LOL great one-shot D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
arggh! soo good!
Bogwitch chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
M. Yum!
CherryWolf713 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
A spark like that isn't just gonna go away, it will more than likely come back...hopefully in a sequel or second chapter to this? :) One more trip in a closet wouldn't hurt; plus you know the saying : 'Third time's the charm'! lol

Melissa
bewarethemelodrama chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Oh, A

Loved the sort of, climatic anti-climax. The characterisation was still pretty much spot on, despite your break. Alec's voice in particular came through really strong. I felt like Max should have popped him one at the 'lame' comment, but other than that she was well-designed too.

Nice work )
Kiwikatipo chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
You still write a great romance, don't worry you've lost the knack
Anaknusan chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
total thumbs up. Nice short little moment, captured well.

Bravo.