Reviews for ACT 28: Scapegoat
darksymphony777 chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Wonderful story mister or missus i felt that this was a good farewell to alex found the insane asylum weird but it works but felt the robots should have been featured (which is critically nitpicking considering big fau's state) when i start reviewing on YouTube i will be going more in detail but it's still overall a good story 8.5/10
Ultra-Pop chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
Act 28 is better than 27 in my opinion, and I'm getting giddy at the thought of reading even more of your work.
ArvisJaggamar chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
Ahhh, truly truly wonderful! Can't wait to read Act 29!

The stage you're setting here is so good and so true to the source material I almost can't overstate it. As far as I'm concerned, this is already canon. This REALLY is "Big O Season 3."
7moondance chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Can't tell you how much I enjoyed the epilogue. Somehow you managed to sum up the past story lines and give a hint of future plots using dialogue so real that one could easily imagine a conversation between two actual people.

Episode 26 put a lot of emphasis on Roger's role as a negotiator. Although he successfully negotiated with Angel, I suspect that his negotiating skills were going to be very important to the plot of Kanoka's third season. Your third season is the only version that really addresses this issue. Nice work.
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 9/3/2009
Yay for eleven and twelve. Good as usual. Very good I would possibly guess surely
PhinalPhantasy chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
wonderful ending. I love the interaction between Roger and Datsun...and of course Dorothy's piano :) I hope you are preparing the next ACT for us because this is just too good to not continue.
animaven chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
Dan moving in with Roger would be a new twist. And dreams or memories seem to plague them. I Like the Song at the end. Right now, CN is playing Big O on Sat nite (4:30 AM PDT) and they are omitting the final ending with list of characters while that song is being played. But I remember it from before, the melody and lyrics melded so well together. Too bad we can't have music here, so I could hear the song being played.
Magus1108 chapter 12 . 8/31/2009
Man, this was great! A sad event to see this complete, but I'm glad to have read it. Very excellent. Are you planning on making an ACT 29, perhaps dealing with Angel? Can't wait for more of your works!
Rassilon001 chapter 11 . 8/30/2009
Nice recap, if nothing else.

A bit less action to start with and a lot more political maneuvering, but overall very nice. Roger Smith certainly has a very firm grasp of how to handle the people, even if its not directly as a negotiator. He definitely got those weasels in suits to shut up pretty quick.

Boy, Dorothy’s become extra naggy ever since she came back on-line. Or was she always like that? She’s acting more like a wife than a servant these days.

Sanitarium? Nice. Very nice indeed. Nothing like a little back to ‘reality’ to shake up our favorite domineus. And a return of our favorite psychotic dead reporter. Vveerry clever way to put him back in the story, despite his current status as dead (or is he?). A pity he didn’t have a larger role in the fantasy, but the appearances of Alan, Angel, and the others, was still most welcome.

And then of course we have the ass-kickery. Or, as some call it... Action!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 11 . 8/19/2009
Great chapter and great ending to the fight with Big Fau. Now does this mean that Alex is dead and buried too?
Magus1108 chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
Another great chapter! It sure is sad to see this fic ending. Ah well, all good things must come to an end. Glad to finally see Alex Rosewater die (I hope). Can't wait for more!
7moondance chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
Another great chapter. Good job of keeping your characters to canon yet giving them added depth.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
An excellent summing up of events. I was hoping there might be more of a struggle with the fall of Big Fau, but how many more hallucinations can Roger take with a brain-damaged Rosewater? :D I really like how Datsun finally gets his moment in the sun, and the last two lines couldn't be more true. I can't wait for the last chapter. I know it'll be epic.
Yasuke Hiro chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Sequel just as good. Like how you deal with the kind trips, Dorothy is really fun in her own weird way in your story just like in the show XD Once again thx for a good story
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
Indeed eight to ten are fine.