Reviews for Seventeen
ireallykilledkenny chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This was heartbreaking.
Cassie McCormick chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
God, God, God.

This, this is one of the most beautiful things I've read in my life ;A;

I swear, I am crying like crazy and I have chest pain and... did I mention it's beautiful? so, a lot, fuck it is.

I do not know what else to say. I loved it. And I still suffer.

I add it to favorites.
JesskaEspy chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
plottwiiiiist i wouldve liked a sequel, but this is awesome still!
oddly interesting pebble chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I thought I'd reviewed this before but it turns out I didn't, but: this is beautiful. I think I actually cried, and on the second time too. Just.. everything. 3
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Ah, how very bittersweet.

At least I'm pretty sure that's the word for it XD
unironic chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Oh my god I loved the twist at the end. This story was so cool.
gloryfull moop chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
omg, kenny is my fav sp character thanks for writing this.
mimarin chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
oh jesus i felt my heart audibly crack once i realized where this story was going. it was fascinating watching kenny's evolution from a pervy kid to a haunted drifter. i normally don't see enough emotional basis in romantic, true-love kenny/stan but for this story, i can believe. the line about Hell not accepting kenny just broke me. so emotional, but nicely done.
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That was really interesting. I enjoyed that a lot. You should write more stories like this!
Cerulean City chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Whoa. Just...

I can't even come up with words to describe this one. How Kenny danced around Stan for all of time until finally finding Stan again; that was just...amazing. Simply amazing. The way you broke into Kenny's head and really poured out his heart and his feelings, especially throughout his experience being immortal, a sudden switch from when he'd died multiple times every day, it's brilliant. Simply brilliant. He grew as a character, as a person...

Hollywood Grimm chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
.God...I am at a loss for words. This remarkable..beautiful...tragic. Honestly when I began reading it I had no idea it would be so moving, so epic. This is truly a great piece of work, it could actually bring a tear to my eye. No words can describe how great this fic is. Especially the ending, lovley.
infinitehearts chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
oh, wow. this is...amazing. i love it so much. :)
Elendraug chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Oh my god, this is so fantastic. Just.. everything about it flows so well. I love futurefic like this that throws the reader far past the timeline of canon and answers the "what if"s and "what then"s. There's something really tragic about all this, too, a sort of longing melancholy that's going to stay with me for a while, even though I'm done reading.

I'm really happy to see some Kenny/Stan, too; nobody writes enough of it! You've done an excellent job, and I'll be recommending this to people. Thank you so much for sharing this.
thatnekochick chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Great job I could have never seen South Park in this light but you made me see

This was well written and funny too. TWO world wars passed! OMG

Anyway This was good and keep on writting!
BadSamaJama chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was incredible! I feel like such a 'tard, but it honestly, physically hurt my heart reading the parts after Stan died. I got a little teary too, especially once Kenny met Jake. Oh my god, what a great story! A