Reviews for kindle a light
Lady Riss chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
So great. Words cannot express how wonderful this story is! Well done!
Belphegor chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Frankly I don't understand how few reviews there are for this story. It's not grand, it doesn't make you feel warm and fuzzy inside (except for a few moments) but it's hard and cold and beautiful and awkward - y'know, like life :o) I love the apparently nonsensical snippets of thought (like "She worries that if a war comes, chocolate will be rationed"). I love the way you tell the story, very effectively putting the reader in Sally's shoes. And the conversation between her and Eddie and what ensues is perfectly written. And oh boy, I love what you've done with Sally's character and the way you've written her, her questions about feminism and her relation to it, the world changing, the relationship with Laurie...

In a nutshell, great story :o]
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
What a lovely one-shot :) I really liked the time you took to think about Sally as a character and what she might have been through, and how she felt towards Eddie. You did it justice.

Bravo!

~ Verona
Quaxo chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
You've added such sympathetic back story to Sally that I just... wow. I was never really impressed with her, but your Sally, wow. Much deeper.