Reviews for Reno's Handy Pick Up Lines
uchihacutie chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Thiis had me rollin...iit was that hiilariious...omg...epiic...the best part was that ii could see Reno sayiing ALL of these...especiially the last one _ fave :D
Marauder's Mistress chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Hey baby.

Konnichiwa!

hahaha! I love this sappy pick up stuff.

I demand more. MORE!

This is so going in my favourites :]
Dance.Grimmjow.Dance chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I think I'm dying XDD!

My favorite: That guy over there, who says he's brinin' sexy back, he sucks. 'Cause sexy never left me.

lmao :D
alltheangelsinheaven chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
wow lol i love reno so much thanks for putting this up :)
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
"That guy over there, who says he's bringin' sexy back, he sucks. 'Cause sexy never left me."

"Me? In Shinra! Ha! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Oh, this old ID card thingy? Well, I dreamt of becoming a Turk. Once. Uh, you can have it as a souvenir."

"Wow, you've got mountains growing there! Oh wait, they're just plain old boobs."

He wonders why he never get's dates.
awsomekiwihere1213 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Ha ha, very funny Another pick-up line: "Is your last name Gillete? cause you're the best a man can get!" (In my school, I have a friend who's last name really is Gillete, so the guys all came up with that line _)lol, I wonder how many girls slapped Reno after he said those things.
ampersands chapter 1 . 7/15/2009

That made me laugh xD It earned the favourite 3
ZakuReno chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
LOL! This is so cute!
Angelgirl651 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
LMFAO!

Me:damn Reno when will u learn?

Reno:*Shrug*

Me:*Slap*

Reno:Ouch wat was that 4!

Me:4 wat u said in the fanfic!

I like it I can imagine him saying RENO!
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
HAH.

HAHAHA.

HAH. :D

This made me giggle like no other. And so original. A screen full of pick-up lines? 8D GOLDEN WIN.

And this was totally Reno too. He's such a goof.

It was awesome! I loved it!
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
If you thought I would never review this, well, fat chance of that! I loved it! I caught the song/Friends references in there too, but it was really, really good! One million stars! Seriously, you're a great author- Don't let bad reviewers tell you otherwise. I loved the story!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very very like Reno BRilliant!
konnonor chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Hahaha. Omg. I laughed so hard. This is Reno-like. LOL.
Speedy Speck chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Hehe, I can just see Reno saying all of these...it's amazing he hasn't gotten killed by some poor girl yet! xD