Reviews for Remember to always have an extra pair of boxers
KingKagura chapter 1 . 7/10
This is great! You've captured everyone's personalities perfectly! Please make another HijiGin fanfic!
Jujuli97 chapter 1 . 3/16
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
The story is amazing, but that last line from Zura! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk The Best of all!
Scarlet Alapaap chapter 1 . 3/10
Oh my gosh. Oogushi-kun. XD this is pretty random, and a riot just like Gintama is. Very entertaining!
Katherine chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
HAHAHA! That ending cruel yet suprising O
Aoi Dark chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Best Gintama yaoi themed random event based fan fiction I read so far! I loved it :D
Nickaustin90 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Cute!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Pppfffttrttttt ahahahaha that was great! Geez, I was expecting a love confession, but Katsura begging Gintoki to join the Joi, promising better sex, made up for it.
mayfaire chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Aah I love a manipulative!Okita. He should be featured more in Gin/Hiji love stories because between those two they'll never get to admitting they're in love with each other. I hope you write more Gin/Hiji fics! 3
mamita chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Hello XxabridgedgirlyxX your fic I loved, especially by the couple HijiGin and humor hehe, I love the HijiGin, though not many, I hope you do more fics of this beautiful couple, I love when Hiji dominates Gin Gin and when this vulnerable, want you to do some lemon among them and be Hiji the proficiency (hehe), I love, is so, thanks and kisses.
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Hahaha :D This made me smile and laugh. Sougo is such a sneaky sadist XD Katsura's an idiot but I love him too :3
Diana Wong chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Hahahaha! I loved it! Okita is so sneaky and that's why I love him. Katsura was so funny. Especially in the last part of the fic.
Siana chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
LOOOOOOOl

So damn funny xD

Thanks for the great entertainment !

gratz, and please continue !
ChocoBits Daioh chapter 1 . 1/11/2010