Reviews for Littles Out in The World
Torithy chapter 46 . 6/25/2009
Love this ending - so many questions! So now I'm off to catch up on the sequel - at least I don't have to wait for it, lol! :)
sphinx005 chapter 46 . 6/24/2009
oh wow, its kinda sad its all coming to an end... even if there's another sequel. Can't wait to read it (I see you've started already!). Great work though.. you should be really proud of this one :)
alemica2 chapter 46 . 6/24/2009
OMG what an amazing chapter!

I'm really happy that Tammy and Steve are still together, and wonder what's going on with them?

Diane and Tommy? That was unexpected but I'm sure I can get around to liking them together.

Brad and Lena were adorable and I wonder how Dean's going to fit into it now that he's moving closer.

Josh and Jamie are getting a divorce! I really hope they are able to work it out and stay together.

I can't believe Connie and Charlie put up their baby for adoption! I wonder what happened there.

I can't wait to see what else is going on, I'm off to read the next story!

Oh, and thanks for the shoutout, I really love this story!
skatergirl716 chapter 46 . 6/23/2009
Another great story. I can't wait for the next one!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 46 . 6/23/2009
I can't believe this one is over.

Wait...what...adoption? Why...what happened? Why is Tammy not speaking to Connie...you're scaring me...What's going on?

I can't wait to find out, so hurry up, lol.
kitirish chapter 46 . 6/23/2009
love love love love love love love love love love this chapter..can't wait until the next story, put it up asap!
Mali08 chapter 46 . 6/23/2009
I think I'm drooling in anticipation. I can't wait to see what happens! I'm going to be so sad when this series is over.
BadgerInMySoup chapter 45 . 6/23/2009
Haha! My suspecions were correct! Connie's preggers! Heehee, I'm sorry, I just think it's so adorable that they're having a baby.

Yays for Brad and Elena. I think it was alsways meant to be them. And for Tammy and Steve being all happy. They're cute together.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mali08 chapter 45 . 6/23/2009
Aww what a cute chapter. Jimmy and Julie are adorable. Steve and Tammy and Fulton and Tanya are growing on me. I thought they were all cute. Connie's pregnant...oh boy. I'm glad Elena picked Brad. Great update!
alemica2 chapter 45 . 6/23/2009
Oh, what a lovely chapter!

Jimmy and Julie were adorable and so were Tammy and Steve! I really love those two together.

I'm soo happy Lena chose Brad and hopefully things work out for them in the future. Poor Dean though, lol.

Aw for Charlie & Connie having a baby!

I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon.
Pylea chapter 45 . 6/23/2009
My God, i just gagged and vomited, i gavomited! Argh i really dislike Elena, she is oh so very ARGH! Hahah about Connie being pregnant, cause its so hard to use a condom! I still hate Steve/Tammy and Fulton/Tanya but i'm dealing with my pain, wouldn't hate a MEGAduck reunion especially now that Connie is expecting, i can already imagine exactly how Averman would put his foot in his mouth! Poor Dean, we shall send him hugs and Kisses!
Mali08 chapter 44 . 6/22/2009
Aww I'm sad this will all be over soon. I have a feeling that Tammy is having second thoughts on Steve. The scene with Cal and Jaime was cute. I hope that Brad and Elena get back together. They're cute. And I'm glad Tommy can finally move on. I wonder what will happen with Janet and Dave. Great chapter. Can't wait for more!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 44 . 6/22/2009
I can't believe this series is almost over. It seems like just yesterday, I was clicking on the very first chapter of the first fic.

My only request for this series is more Charlie/Connie. They are adorable together!

Don't rush to put Tammy and Fulton back together, if that's what you're planning. I actually really like Tammy/Steve together. Give them both time to be apart and realize if they truly want each other.

I think Elena should choose Brad. I think they're both finally ready to be together.

I can't wait for the rest of this fic and the next one!

P.S. Thanks for the review on my HP fic. It made my day that you decided to read it because it was mine. I've gotten into a James/Lily mood lately. I really want JK to make like a three book prequel, so we the fans can find out exactly how James and Lily got together and how they fit into the prophecy.

This review was a lot longer than I thought it would be, lol. As stated before, can't wait for more!
kitirish chapter 44 . 6/22/2009
love this series, so so much. can't wait for the next series..what's going on with connie and charlie?
alemica2 chapter 44 . 6/22/2009
Another great chapter, I can't believe this story is almost over!

I'm looking forward to the next one, I can't wait to see them all grown up!

I hope Janet and Dave end up together in the end because I love them.

I also can't wait to see who Lena picks! Update soon please :)