Reviews for A Dark Influence: Wave Arc
worldking chapter 41 . 1/31
you write a excellent naruto fanfiction i really enjoy it
96ace96 chapter 34 . 1/15
Currently on chapter 34.

This is honestly one of the best fanfictions I have read in a long time. You are exellent in portraying feelings and personalities and I can honestly say, I, as a 18 year old male, cried during parts of this story. It is an absolute joy to read.

Naruto is one of my favorite worlds for fanfiction. I do enjoy the cannon storyline as well, but I feel it has SOOOO much more potential. You have tapped into this realm of infinite potential as you explore characters and add appropriate additions to the story. (Hinata's parentage) I can't say I'm normaly a sucker for romance, but I do love, love. And especially the effect it has on people who's lives revolve around death.

This is story is amazing, and I feel honored to read it. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for writing this. Next review I will hopefully come with some criticism and my tips on how to get better at writing. But right now I'm too happy with thisstory to purposfully go looking for flaws. And if I can't find them on the surface thats another point for your exellence as an author. Thank you again. :)
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
I want to see how you develop this mission that is so famous in the Naruto arc because it does shape Naruto for things to come in the story.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I am confused in why Hinata in this Wave mission because it is odd to see but my favorite pairing is Hinata and Naruto, and I want to see what type of story this develops into because most of your stories are dark in nature.
Amanthya chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Yeah, you lost me here. If I wanted to read about magic I'd be in the Harry Potter section instead of the Naruto section. Also, if this is a crossover you should label it as such and make note that oc's play a large role/get a lot of focus. I personally don't read fics to read about an oc; I would read original fiction for that and would've appreciated not having wasted my time reading the first 1 1/2 chapters thinking this was going to focus on Naruto and Hinata.
PugTheMagician chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Chapter 20 and i am definately holding you to that pinky swear, hinatas parentage has been driving me crazy with curiosity and how it will effect her. Last time i reviewed zabuza was about to attack team 7 and hinata. I like that this time hinata didn't freeze up but also helped out by pinpointing the clones and real zabuza's positions. I like that you didn't change the finishing tactics, why mess with i good thing right? I liked the reactions of xyouln to seeing the various ninjutsu in use. I like that you had shade take a interest in the genins, especially naruto. Nothing like a good rivalry. I like that you had hinata screw up her first chance with naruto, she is an incredibly timid girl so it is understandable for her to react like that when put on the spot. I also like that you disproved my earlier assumptions of shades ability as a sucubus. I had thought she didn't have skill but it was more a matter of not having that NEED to seduce. I like that she seems to have reacted to naruto as a result of his resident and not initially from a romantic standpoint. I am happy that you gave hinata a second chance soon after screwing up her first. I also like how you had naruto react when he thought he had done something to make her hate him, he just got his first real friend, seems a reasonable reaction to me. I like that you had shades reaction to the sparse food of tazuna's family. It seemed incredibly blunt and harsh, but then again she doesn't appear to me to be someone who minces her words. I am glad that she made it up to them with the three large fish. Naruto and hinata's relationship is progressing nicely in my mind, though i am a bit confused why he considers her his best friend and not his girlfriend, or maybe i missed something. I like how you dealt with gato forcing him to sign over a third of all his worth, zabuza is a no bullshit kind of guy and i like how you showed that. I do wonder what his plans will be for wave, considering he will STILL be hunted by hunter nins. I like the little venting of anger you had naruto do. I like that through it you lay the ground work for naruto accepting what he is. I like that you showed the difference between being evil and being a monster. I do wonder if shades interest in him will change if she finds out that rather than being a demon he has one sealed in him instead. I like that you had the talk between her and hinata about being rivals for naruto. I also like how you explained sakuras reasons for attacking naruto almost on instinct. I like that you had hiashi and sarutobi have their talk rather than continuing their pissing contest. I like that you actually showed neji loose in te spar between him and his teammates, certainly a blow to his ego their. I am worried what will happen when he sees naruto and hinata are together. I guess i'll just have to find out now won't i. Ooh, before i continue and find out i say now i think hinata's dad is hizashi, easy way for her to be someone elses kid whilst not screwing with her mothers honor, they ARE identical twins after all
PugTheMagician chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
okay here we go. you put alot more into your chapters, or at least more variety, than i am used to so i will have to review every 10 chapters just so i can highlight as much as possible. for starters, i really like how you have set up the beginning interactions between hinata and naruto in this fic. it seems a lot more true to thye actual shows portrayol of their charecters at this point of the anime then i am used to. i like that you very well got that obnoxious loud mouth personality of naruto's to a tee, and the same goes for hinata's timid personality. too often lately have i been reading fics where she is almost overnight naruto level confident so its refreshing. i like the way you set up the story so that hinata could join team 7 on this mission, taking advantage of her clan heir status for a diplomatic style mission was very clever in my eyes. i can't believe i'm saying this, but i'm glad that you had hinata freeze up in the middle of the fight against the demon brothers. i don't like saying this, but before the chunin exams hinata just didn't have the same presence as a good ninja with her kind nature. i think it is good for her to see just how dangerous it can be to do so in the middle of a battle in the way naruto was injured saving her. its also nice to see naruto actually doing something this time around rather than let sasuke do all the work. okay, enough on their faults i really just don't like saying them. i like the talk you had sasuke and sakura have about her fangirlish behavior. it was extremely harsh but hey, the shinobi world is a harsh one. hopefully as i read more i will see more of an active aproach from her in her ninja career. hinata's politician mode as i like to call it was very nice to see when she discussed the circumstances of the mission with tazuna and her decision to fund the change in rank herself. your decision to have hinata's parentage under question was certainly a curve ball in my opinion, but it certainly helps to explain hiashi's obvious favoritism of hanabi over hinata other than her inability to beat her sister in a spar. hiashi's decision against having a paternity test done is slightly confusing in my eyes. on the one hand he opens himself to some manner of ridicule and possibly damages his late wife's reputation, but on the other hand he can have closure and possibly renounce hinata as clan heir in favour of hanabi as her parentage isn't under question. i knop that sounds horrible but i was trying to think like him. these OC's of yours (i'm going to assume they are since i haven't come across them in any books and such) are very interesting. i originally like lyseria, but to be honest i feel she is getting on my nerves. yes, she is being held captive in a sense, thats understandably scary. but her judgement of haku's actions just rubs me raw. shade i like, i think she is really cool, especially that possibly feral side she had when her eye coverings were removed. her powers over the dead are also interesting. she did seem cruel in torturing snowball but it is understandable. an example had to be made. her lack of skill as a sucubus was surprising, not because of any lacking in physical apearance what you have described certainly seems atractive enough, but more for a lack of that certain something. that and i never would have expected her tobe a sucubus in the first place seeing as how necromancy and lust don't mix in my head. xyouln is an enigma to me. i can't tell if he is strong or not, only that he is an avid learner of sorts. i do wonder what will happen when he and shade meat naruto seeing as how he has, as i understand it, a demon lord seeled in him. i look forward to the next 10 chapters
Draco Oblivion chapter 41 . 6/1/2014
Wow...
To be honest I was a bit wary of so much oc involvement in the beginning but after 40 chapters I've kind of gotten attached and have started to enjoy the complexity of the characters and their relationships. That said, major bummer seeing it was cut short :/
Guest chapter 40 . 5/25/2014
will you be adding any more chapters this year, i want to know if Naruto and Hinata will remian as unborken lovers and if Shade gets her child from Naruto or not, even having to follow him home to leaf.

i think juist trying to get him for a child is not a soul mate does.
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
pls dont have naruto learn some confusing obscure power
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
i hope hinata beats the ever loving shit out of hiashi
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
ok that was confusing, but the end saved it
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
*insert girly squeal* why is she so cute
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 29 . 7/15/2013
:-)
Fher34 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Man this chapter was truly enjoyable and cute and sweet and gaaaah! I love your story :3
Sorry for nor reviewing earlier!XDD