Reviews for Focus on the Pain
khaysley chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
I thought this was really well written through I wish it was longer. XD
I was really getting into the story. If you ever decide to add more on please pm me.
Sammygirl321 chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Now this is a story. Geez. NEVER IN YOUR LIFE STOP WRITING. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER. HOLY SHIT. 3
Sammygirl321 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Awesome story, please do continue it. 3
Lexy chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Holy crap, yea while I don't think I'd want to believe that if I was in Sam's place, I'd still want Dean to tell me. I'd still want to know what happened.
Lexy chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Dean :( * hugging him* he'll be okay Dean, he'll come back, and he'll still be Sammy , he has to be
Lexy chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
*running up and smacking the gun out of his hand before he can shoot Sam* nooo Dean, not Sam, you can't kill Sam! * seeing that he won't change his mind* fine but wait til I move somewhere else * walking over to Sam and hugging him, then moving to instead hold his hand* if you're sure then fine but I'm staying right here, I'll offer what bit of comfort I can. :(
Lexy chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Noo Sammy don't do it, don't drink her blood! Dean was just trying to protect you, that's all he's ever done is try to protect you, you even admitted it to the doctor.
Lexy chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
:( Sammy, you idiot Dean does love you and he's only trying to protect you, even if it's from yourself, and in this case he thinks that you staying here will protect you better than he himself can. Well that and that he can't get you out for 3 to 5 days and in that time , if you have to you need to atleast pretend that you've gotten better, but actually not hating yourself or whatever is going on in that brain of yours would be wonderful. *hugging Sam quickly* because Sam, you're a good person, no matter what the angels think or your so-called " destiny" supposedly is and definitely no matter what John said.
Lexy chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
What the hell Sam? You know Dean wouldn't want you using your powers an you also know that he wouldn't want you in pain even briefly, no matter what you think he believes, he's your brother and he loves you, more than you could know, he's just kinda bad at showing it, I'd almost say he doesn't really know how to show that he cares especially without the "chick flick moments" that he so claims to hate. Sam, he really does love you, no matter what you do, you're still his little brother and he will always love you and always trie his hardest to protect you, even if it would cost him his life.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
:( *sadly* oh , Sammy , no, * carefully pulling him into a hug and holding him while talking* Sam, it's okay, really, but you're alive and you're with Dean and that's where you belong is here, in this world , alive. And no Sammy, Dean wouldn't yell at you, not when you're already hurt, he honestly I think he couldn't stand to cause you pain, in any way at all, wether it was because he yelled at you or he directly ( lile if he shot you) or indirectly ( he couldn't save you in time and you got hurt) got hurt, he blames himself, he blames himself because it's ingrained into him to protect you because he loves to Sam.
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
I'm sad to see this end but I've loved reading every chapter of it! I think you got Sam and Dean down perfectly and your plot was really strong too. This is definitely one of my favourites :D
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Awesomely great storytelling. I really enjoyed this, even though it was heart wrenching at some points.
T.L. Arens chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
ohmigod, you have me so worried! I think of the song by Bon Jovi "Love Lies": How many tears must you cry to survive? Painful and after watching tonight's episode... it feels like anything can happen.

So here I sit, waiting with baited breath, the suspense is killing me!
phyllis0016 chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
pleas continue this story
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Aww! This made me cry! LOVED it! The boys had grown so far apart in the series, there was no more... tenderness. Sam even fixed his own wounds. I'm glad you wrote this and I'm looking forward to reading more! - ... is it complete?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »