Reviews for The Gloves And Her
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/31
Ohmigod. The sweetness they conveyed was really gentle and compassionate. Their love was precious. Just precious.
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Loved it!
Refraction of Light chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
It may not have ended like this, but your story is poignant and beautiful.
ASWF chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
The balance, with both nail polish and battle scar, made this oneshot truly above and beyond. Too many people would have stopped there at her getting rid of the nail polish and getting the battle scar, but the point you made is so true and so important.
There is really no point in Sakura sacrificing paying attention for herself to be measured by how many battle scars she gets, she would not have been complete. Your Naruto is brilliant as well - he has shown himself to be remarkably astute sometimes when it comes to people in canon, and yet in canon he never understood Sakura. Your Naruto on the other hand, sees everything and becomes a real team with Sakura. Fantastic.
Truly. Above and beyond. I have no words. Thematically above and beyond; in terms of technicality i have no criticism in either style or grammar. Perfection.
This totally made my day. Thanks so much for sharing, hope to see more from you! :)
Fanficisshit chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Nita chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
The hapynes abd the pain when you realize that the person who love you wholeheartly is the one you hurt most...
inuyasha123 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Eekkk love it!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
That was just so adorable :) How do people NOT ship these too. They're perfect in every way.
dearmag chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
No. No, I'm not crying. Ok, maybe just a little. Because this story is so beautiful and touching and everything good. Thank you for sharing. The tiny bit of NaruSaku was just the cherry on the top.

Beijos, Dani
suicune4ever chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Wonderful story :D
Jade chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
That was so beautiful!
LovelySheree chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow, this was an amazing one-shot! Great job!
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
thank you so much for posting this! I love oneshots that show how much Sakura has grown, and puting emphasis on her hands is definitely something new. Althought I dont really ship ns, I couldn't think of a better ending to this story. Keep it up!
flowersandswords chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Type your review here...
RaymondR chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
i thought this was good but it could have been way more erotic still a good lemon though
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »